Premature Ejaculation

Bill was in town the other day and he mentioned that he wanted to meet the BFF in a gathering on Saturday. So it was set-- dinner at Paddington's House of Pancakes (PHOP), Midvalley. Nothing out of the ordinary really. The only thing amiss was the fact that everyone was on time. Quite a feat. So everyone ordered their food. A Stockholm here. A California there. Some Pile of Dollars. The Chief even pulled out his IC, and we got a complimentary Birthday Pancake (alphabetized pancakes with 3 scoops of ice cream, but was suspected as the cause of Janvier and The Chief's tummy troubles) because it was his birthday month. And so, out of the blue, a birthday cake comes out (I thought this was the freebie). I thought it was for The Chief perhaps... but heck... according to the e-mail thread, the surprise party for him wasn't to happen yet.

Then, I was ushered to the cake. What the?! They said it was for me. My mind drew a blank! What! My birthday is in October le! According to Lifebook, my mouth made a perfect "O" of surprise. But I have yet to receive photographic evidence. Later I found out that my bestie, SK kinda hijacked Bill's gathering to do this for me (sorry Bill!). She was worried that I'd be in BKK for work in October, so she made the celebration super early. But it was good, I had KH to celebrate by my side. :D. So they sang for me and I blew out the candles, but not before making a wish...

May Alex's sperm meet SK's ovum...

It is said that by revealing the wish, it won't come true.... but I have faith in the conception of Brian! LOL. Later, when the birthday freebie came out, there was another round of candles and song! I refused to blow the candles again..... nanti tua setahun lebih!. After dinner, half of the guests adjourned to Bill's hotel room at the KL Hilton for drinks. The room was built like an office, but had an open concept where the doors can be slid around. Imagine lying in the bathtub and having a view of the KL cityscape! Wonderful. JL provided the vodka and Janvier was the evil bartender. He spiked Leggie's drink and it turned him into the life of the party.

Bday Prezzie I

Here, I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for coming (especially Apollo who used his limited one hour break to come!) and their wonderful gifts. Thanks Savante, Leggie, Janvier, The Chief and Lifebook for the smart Esprit shirts. And kudos to Lifebook for his environmental-friendly wrapping (but it did look like something from a Malay wedding, LOL). To the JayLex Foundation, thanks for the nice sweater from Original Fake (Leggie, wanna rent for Shanghai?). And a big thank you to Bunny for the thoughtful gift of the web cam. I can now do my gogo boy routine for KH. :P. Terima kasih Dae and EarlGrey for the Thai Odyssey massage voucher. Wonder if it's the skanky type. :P. And Bill, it was great having you at the party... such great timing. And thanks for the cute card! And last but not least, JJ who gave me a set of all natural body care products from Australia... you're such a dear. His present was the EARLIEST. Months ago! Hehe.

Bday Prezzie II

Thanks all! I had a blast.

Comments

Cheryl said…
bad bad bad bad DEAR. Didnt thank me for the Bill's gathering CUM Bday Party for DEAR. Merajuk :(

But hor...thanks for the wish... Pray pray it will come true... haha
said…
happy birthday in advance :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
You're very much welcome :) Happy that you had a blast.
Legolas said…
That's an evil sweater as well, as evil as the bartender. So, not renting, haha.

And what a brilliant wish! Totally necessary.
C'est la vie said…
yi~~ Bestnye~~ Haha, that will be a total surprise if it's celebrated too early! Happy for ya :)
Twilight Man said…
Wah! Wah! Wah! So many pre cums and happiness for William! You are so popular icon! Can you turn your head for your profile after your birthday? LOL
Selamat Hairy Jadi to you....!!
Pike-chan said…
Glad to know the surprise went out well... kekeke
William said…
@Cheryl:
Merajuk pulak! It will come true!

@L2: @JJ: @Pikey:
Thanks!

@Legs:
Sounds like a movie-- "The Sweater".
May it come true.... ^_^

@Free:
It exceeded all expectations!

@Grandma:
I love pre-cum! Anyway, no chance of a Hairy Bday... I'm smooth. :P. Hmmm... turn my head?
Kris said…
Should I wish you a happy premature ejac? hard to say that with a straight face, but i'm glad you had such a nice surprise!! sounds like the surprise plan was completely successful!
Gratitude said…
Premature? an ongoing-concern? hehe

Wish you mucho happiness ya! ^_^
+Ant+
Jean said…
happy advanced bday! the pancakes there are special.

From me to you, suejean =)
Alex said…
Hahaha,,,, really a surprise eh?
Glad that you're happy with the gift! :P
savante said…
I support Brian! Let's start on the project!
nase said…
happy birthday in advance, William. so sorry couldn't make it for the surprise party dinner. am still trying to connect the post title with the post, lolz.
Derek said…
Haha really great that you were genuinely surprised lol

Think this is the first time celebrating birthday with you =)
William said…
@Kris:
It was a success! It's not good to cum too soon!

@Grat:
Thanks. Premature? On the contrary. :P

@SJ:
Thanks! Quite cute but not nice to eat.

@Alex:
Thanks wor. I like it!

@Savante:
You can start anytime!

@Nase:
No worries. They jumped the gun, hence the title. :P

@Derek:
Yes, it's the first time. =)
Justb3cks2 said…
:) Happy birthday in advance too! Btw, u ever have Premature ejaculation as in real ejaculation? kekekeke
Bengbeng said…
u must the luckiest guy in the blogosphere... feted like a king. happy birthday in advance
Will said…
But you left before the orgy started! Oh, well, there's always next year.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho