Pre-POS-terous Theft


mail me
Swiped from kelvolution.
In my never-ending pursuit of enlarging my underwear empire (currently invading its 3rd drawer!), I now mostly source my "troops" from eBay. The sellers from HK usually provide branded stuff for a fraction of the price and delivery time is usually not more than a fortnight. Payment is a breeze with PayPal and so far I've not been ripped off by the seller. However, I cannot say the same about the postal service. Pos Malaysia really sucks. When the package arrived at my house, it was just an empty envelope. They stole my Gigo underwear!!! May the thief wearing it get jock itch!!! Luckily for me, the seller is sending me a replacement out of goodwill. :D.

Comments

Justb3cks2 said…
POS M'sia is so not reliable. How about DHL?
fufu said…
wow...shame on the postman! or the custom officer?! sigh... anyway luckily you got a replacement :)
C'est la vie said…
wah, they replace u ah? So good. Yea, I have heard a lot of 'envelope only' case for Pos Malaysia. :(
Bengbeng said…
i have heard of cases like this. they normally only take stuff they like. i suppose they dare to take it because they know we wont take the trouble to complain
Pranny said…
Well, either they deliver to the wrong house, or your package doesn't come in One Piece... Biasala..
William said…
@JB:
DHL would have cost me a bomb! Sigh.

@Fufu:
Yeah lo, possibly during the customs check.

@Free:
The seller wants to maintain a POSITIVE profile ma... hehe

@Beng2:
Yeah lo. Like shoping. :(

@Jerry:
Or doesn't come at all!
TZ said…
Dude, send a complaint to the POS Malaysia and ask them to investigate. make a huh haa out of it ... Spend some time.

Don't just keep quiet ... otherwise the underwear theft will steal your underwear in the future.
Rae P said…
fuh....

someone has an underwear fetish 0_o

fraction of the price - hmmm...... *duly noted*

p/s: what's ur fav kind of undie?
William said…
@JJ:
Jangan malu bertanya... :P

@Ban:
No choice lu...

@TZ:
Errrgh... red tape!

@Rae:
Long time no see! :). Me ah... I mostly buy trunks... eye-catching colours, prints...
cYiD said…
hahaha...
lol...
nvr thought something like that happens...
Little Dove said…
I never knew you can mail order funky underwear! Lolz
Twilight Man said…
I thought my sister is nuts to buy her Victoria Secrets from eBay but now I hear that William's troops are secured from eBay too!!! Gosh why eBay? Your banana is too mangled and odd shaped? Muahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho