Hit The Books

KH has been very busy lately with work and studies. He's supposed to take his exam at the end of October and it is an important paper for him. He comes home late from work and he still has the energy to pick up his books. Sometimes he's so busy that he forgets to SMS me and he sounds listless on the phone. I do know that he's busy and stressed, but I still feel a bit neglected. Well, the mang zang-o-meter is always running. Hehe. But I also pandai-pandai la... Anyway, hopefully I can help him de-stress a bit during the coming weekend that he is here in KL. It's the least that I can do. :D

Comments

ichimaru akira said…
So sweet of u. Don't tired him out,k
Little Dove said…
How to de-stress? *scratch scratch head*
TZ said…
Cook some TLC meal for him ... :p
fufu said…
yeah... reading book is kind a good way to relax the mind too in other sense :)
Darren said…
well i hope he'd be gentle on u. =p
Anonymous said…
u ah worst than women. ppl dont call u cant call? women more daring than u. call him lar. but find the rite time. sms him 1st. dear sweetie, u free onot? wana hear ur luvly voice. with luv n kisses. lidat lar. *phuh
William said…
@Grat:
I will! :P

@Ichi:
Sure tired one!

@LittleD:
LOL. Too innocent. :P

@TZ:
Yeah lo... cook soup. :)

@fufu:
Reading together? :P

@Silencer:
He will! :P

@Anon:
Hi... rarely say such yuk ma things wor... but no worries about calling, we have our own arrangement. :)
Pranny said…
Give him a massage, anyone that is practically worn out need it the most... Sooth out the "mang zang" feel...
Derek said…
Wah ... make me sound like very poor like that ... still can cope ... got another 1.5 months to go ... so better take good care of me hor? LOL
Kris said…
Hey Will! I can't imagine KH being happier than to see you if all he's been seeing is black and white letters :P
said…
all the best for ur de-stressed procedures ;p

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho