Half a Meme: Save Yvonne's Eyesight


by yvonne foong
Swiped from annna86.
It has been a long time since I was tagged to do a meme. I'm notoriously bad at doing these things. The branch usually dies at my blog. So, I have Zemien tagging me to do this meme. It is to support Yvonne Foong who is suffering from Neurofibromatosis. I have read about her before in the newspapers-- she was selling T-shirts to fund her surgery that's scheduled in December this year. Here's the info:

Amount needed for Surgery: RM154,704.42
Amount Raised: RM74,263.63
Dateline: 23rd Nov 2009
Last Updated: 19th Sept 2009

If you wanna help, do click here for more details. I'll not post the meme rules here nor tag anyone, just check out the link above for the details. To help raise awareness, I have put up a banner on my sidebar for her cause.

I hope that Yvonne will get all the funding she needs and have a successful surgery so that she can continue to see the beautiful things that I like to see:
  1. Clouds in the sky
  2. Smiling toddlers
  3. KH's face


Yvonne Foong is in danger of losing her eyesight thanks to neurofibromatosis (NF). Please find out how you can help her by visiting her blog at http://www.yvonnefoong.com.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
St.William, you are so kind! I will donate something.
Selamat Hairy Raya to you, dude! LOL
J.L said…
I bought the 2 shirt from her mum last year.

The white and black one.
Kris said…
wow will! you're support for this poor woman is touching, I don't want to see another tragedy..I'll go check out if I can get anything~
William said…
@Grandma:
All the St. William's in church history were either hermits or died as martyrs. :P

@J.L:
OIC. You're a sight for sore eyes!

@Kris:
Nothing so dramatic la, it was just a meme for a good cause!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho