DIE MOZZIE DIE


DIE DIE DIE
Swiped from termie.
The ceiling fan in my room is shot. Speed 2 and Speed 5 is now the same. It just lumbers along. Like those fans you see in black and white in the 20s. Coupled with the fact that my room traps heat during the afternoon, it's quite a sauna at night. I have endured it for some time now and it makes for interesting situations (like being able to sleep naked with KH), but I have kinda reached the end of my rope. Last night, I stripped to my birthday suit and tried to sleep. Unfortunately, the still air made the mosquitos extra bold. I couldn't close the window for fear of suffocation so I took a chance. Bloody hell, I was harassed by those bloodsuckers! A buffet on my naked flesh! Who knows where they feasted on! I awoke with a jolt at 2:00am to retreat to my brother's room. Time to call in the professionals....

Comments

fufu said…
ayuh get a new fan la....
MrBunnyBan said…
New fan and mozzie netting.
C'est la vie said…
I hate mosquitoes biting me! This lately also a lot of mosquitoes in my room, maybe it's raining. Hate them!
TZ said…
hehehe.... i have no mozzie in my room. So i sleep naked every nite. :) Tell me abt it ... i was suffering with those big giant mozzie when i was in Uganda Africa,
Cheryl said…
hmm... should i get DEAR a insect repel device for bday?? hmm... sleepy here d, nitez... hugs from hanoi :O
Pike-chan said…
erm... how about install the wire net at the window? And get a new fan la... or even a table fan.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Huh??? You still haven't gotten the fan fixed since like...months ago???

I hate mozzies. Somehow I attract them.
said…
did u clean the fan? maybe its cover in dust, so it doesn't move fast... try to clean it la~
William said…
@All:
I need to fix it lo... I hate stand fans. They make me sniffle. Mozzie netting.... oooo... susahnya.

@Free:
Kill Kill Kill!

@Beng2:
The utilities bill will skyrocket and I don't like aircon as well. :P

@TZ:
How big?

@Cheryl: @Ken:
No No No!

@JJ:
It's your blood.

@L2:
It's clean!
Gratitude said…
Yikes! the suckers got a potent mix of cum and blood?
William said…
@Grat:
Mosquitos sucking on my dick? :P

@Keeyit:
Welcome!
Pranny said…
Now I know how lucky I am to have Air cond in my room...~~ Those mosquitoes are such a headache..

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho