Singapore Siesta V: Mona My Lisa

Note: I have no more photos for this post as more than 100 of my photos were corrupted due to a CF card failure. *sob sob*

KH was busy the whole week, but he managed to get off on Friday. We had breakfast of fried egg (was supposed to be half-boiled, but my dear KH is a bit hopeless in the kitchen, that's why he needs me, lol) with banana-walnut toast. Weird combination, right? Post-breakfast, we went on to doing some cardio on HJ's expensive mattress. Hehe. Finishing up, we freshened ourselves up and went to the Singapore Science Centre. We were there for the Da Vinci: The Genius exhibition. The highlight of it was the 240-million pixel, multi-spectral copy of The Mona Lisa. Could see it in it's original colours and "in the nude". If one goes to The Louvre, you'll only be able see it from afar, behind bullet-proof glass. Other than that, they showcased his genius for mechanics, biology, art and the love of men. :P. Such a multi-talented queer! For the first time, I watched an IMAX movie too-- "Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure". Was quite nice. Finding Nemo meets Jurassic Park. Lunch was at a food court in Jurong East.

At home, I finished up packing for my 7:00pm flight. With the remaining time, KH "finished" where we left off in the morning. Just as we got on the cab to head to Changi, JJ called to say that my flight had been delayed till 12:00am. :S. It was an ungodly hour to have SK pick me up, so I changed my ticket to the first morning flight the next day. Dinner was at the Crystal Jade at T3. An awkward experience there. The food portion was small and there was a quality issue regarding their fish dish. JJ said it was inedible, but KH found it OK. The waiter explained that fish was fresh, except that it had a "soil" smell to it. Anyway, JJ left a fuming feedback for them. Did some walking around before heading home. A delay meant an extra night for me to spend with KH. It was unexpected, but very much welcome! Woke up at 5:00am the next morning to catch my flight. Breakfast was a lousy toasted bun and coffee. It was nice of JJ to also wake up at that ungodly hour to send me off. Singapura..., I will be back!

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Wah, twice in one day! *Thumbs up
Fable Frog said…
wah~ you guys like to have activities on JJ's expensive bedspread hor~ kekekeke
nase said…
I can safely add it was a very well rounded trip in satisfying all those needs of yours in all areas concerned, eh. hehehe. gosh, totally awesome the Da Vinci exhibition, got me so envious! You're right abt the Louvre but I still had a great time marvelling at Monalisa then. why can't KL put up something of that nature, eh? sigh...
Day said…
I love the way you describe Mr Da Vinci. So funny.

p/s: All the bed exercises will definitely make you an Olympian in bed! o(∩_∩)o
William said…
@Ban:
Not considered la. It was just split into two sessions. :P

@FF:
To help QC the springs ma.

@Nase:
Well-rounded? Hehe. The exhibition is coming to KL I think.

@Day:
They didn't mince words about his sexuality and he was jailed for it. :P

I'm hardly a medalist though. lol
moonlightpiggy said…
Aiya...come down more often and soon u'll become a medalist lor...kekeke~
Derek said…
Da Vinci wasn't jailed la. He was nearly jailed as he was accused of being gay. But he managed to have the charges dropped or something.
Jaded Jeremy said…
I changed my bedsheet ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho