Mummy!

A couple of Sundays back, SK and I unwittingly ended up at a health fair organized by those dodgy clinic cum health care consultancies. Loads of people were there and there was some talk going on with lots of food outside. As I had to wait for my mum and her friends to arrive, we decided to go in and register ourselves. After walking past the crowds and posters of diseased female nether regions, we arrived at the registration counter. The woman in the lab coat passed SK a form to fill without hardly looking up. I was standing at ther side when the woman suddenly asked:

"Your son ah?"

I laughed out loud!!!

"Err, your boyfriend ah?"

I told her to speak no more. SK was fuming and did not even acknowledge she ever spoke. Hehe. Looks like I have a new mummy!

Comments

Cheryl said…
kor, u wanna kena bunuh is it? tell u ur adik is gila one le...that women is BLIND and kepala otak. EYES also got probs!
Janvier said…
We've just gotten more ammo against SK!
William said…
@LifeB:
She calls you "gor" and you wanna call her "mummy"?!

@Cheryl:
Sabar....

@Pikey:
:P

@Janvier:
In addition to ...? :P

@Beng:
SK, you just got another son!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho