The Great Singapore Skank V: Brotherly Bonding

Upon waking up on Friday, we found that JJ was not out to work and that can only mean that he had a rough night with his gastric problems. And so, after KH left for work, I accompanied JJ to his regular doctor at Katong. Opposite the clinic was a small kopitiam, and we had eggs, toast and coffee there after the consultation (opsss, lupa bayar JJ!). With our tummies partially-filled, I helped JJ pick out a few work shirts at a nearby mall. So strange seeing aunties working at G2000. Post-shopping was a light lunch at Wahiro. As usual, the salmon sashimi and amaebi sushi (the ones in KL suck!) was great. We topped it off with a chawanmushi. Home beckoned and we hopped onto the bus back. I went online a while and went out again with JJ at around 5:00pm. JJ went off to have his hair cut, whereas I took off to Boat Quay to take some photos. KH managed to leave work on time and meet me near Cavanagh Bridge where we shared a tuna bun under a tree.

At around 7:00pm, we went our separate ways. KH & co. went to see a play by Wild Rice at the National Library. I, on the other hand went to meet my brother for dinner at Brotzeit, Vivo City. Luckily, I did not have to line up till the escalator to get in, like the Sushi Tei next door. Since it was his belated birthday, I treated him a nice dinner of wurst, smoked pork loin with saeurkraut and mashed potatoes, lager and pancake with plum sauce. The food was quite good and German beer is certainly smoother, but I found it a little mild. We talked a whole lot about work and stuff, something that we rarely get the chance to do. He regaled me about his tale of hunting for the polka-dot bra I asked him to buy (not for me la!). The poor guy had to scour 4 department stores. Normally I don't get the chance to be alone with him, or most of the time his face would be buried in a book or the Nintendo DS. It's definitely something I would like to do more often. At 10:00pm, I said my goodbyes to my brother at Outram Park and went down to Raffles Place to meet KH and JJ for the trip home...

Comments

Cheryl said…
need to mention abt sharing a bun under the tree bo? so kua :P
mARCus said…
german beer...mild? watered down or what?
J.L said…
aunties in G2000? Umm, intresting :)
Bengbeng said…
everybody takes note of different stuff. u can tell from the comments. as for me, wha registered was the polka dot bra :)

My wife uses white triumph n nothing else :) Polka dot is like so kinky
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lol the sharing bun under a tree is a nice touch. So conventional :-)

Thanks for the company and helping me choose shirts. Hugs!
savante said…
Tuna under a tree? Hee.
William said…
@Cheryl:
I just report it as it happens. :P

@JJ:
Anytime!

@Marcus:
Perhaps hor?

@JL:
Yeah la, so tak biasa only.

@Beng2:
An accurate observation. Only white? Gotta spice things up a bit!

@Savante:
It wasn't a quickie under the tree la. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho