The Great Singapore Skank III: Bridges in the Sky

Back from Melbourne and still blogging about Singapore... hehehehehe

KH took half day leave on Wednesday, so we had lunch together at Fre(n)sh, Vivo City. Had my first try of quiche and tartine. The former's an egg-based pie of sorts with chicken and vegetables as its filling. Tartines are basically like bruschettas, but with french onion and potato topping instead. Both came with a simple salad of lettuce, raisins and french dressing. Dessert was a tiramisu with loads cocoa powder, which KH kinda choked on. LOL. Next on our activity list was the nature walk. From the MRT station, we walked up Mt. Faber to the Jewel Box, a restaurant cum cable car station cum lookout point. The weather wasn't too hot, and the trail was quiet. It gave us a chance to join hands and enjoy the walk, giggling and being a little naughty as we went. From there on, we continued on to the Henderson Waves, a beautiful, undulating bridge of wood and steel. Reminded me of hated mathematics lessons. Continuing on, we took the hilltop trek, a steel version of the canopy walk right to Horticulture Park at Alexandria Road.

SingaporeHols20095

Hort Park is kinda new, with its displays still being constructed and the plants still in need of some years. But it's still a great work in progress. That 5km walk had left me tired and cranky, so we took off to a nearby mall to kill time before our next dinner appointment at Tam Po Po. In that short time, KH bought me a pair of Beetlebug shoes (thanks, baby!) and a manbag for himself. That night, I met two of KH's collegues (and fag hags)-- Mrs. H and Mdm. E. We discussed about relationships, marriage and sex without much reservations over kuro buta katsu. The black pork is supposedly juicier and of better texture, favoured by the Windsors. Heh. I liked their black pork-yakiniku-arugula salad with wasabi dressing. I found Mrs. H to be very easy-going and skankier than most married women I know, while Mdm. E was strong-willed and asked questions point blank. Mulut laser! I got quite an earful from her in a taxi we shared regarding the contradiction of my lifestyle with religion. But as things were, I did not need to justify my choices to her. I don't really understand her motive, but it does not matter, as it is my cross to carry.

SingaporeHols20096

Thanks to my sedentary lifestyle, the walk kinda left my left ankle achy and sore... :(. KH gave me a nice little rub down that night. :).

SingaporeHols20097

Comments

So glad that you are back! Missing you and your blog.

So you are going to write about Down Under too, right?

- Titus -
V said…
s'pore is boring!

hurry, write ur sexcapades there down undaah~ ;P
Cheryl said…
I LOVE this DEAR :P .
Imeku said…
I also need the rub down.
Hmm... only for my ankles, please.
Hahaha!
JL said…
It's good that kuro buta katsu isn't as black as the name implies. :p

Cross to carry? Hmmm, food for thought.
Cedric Ang said…
Too many words for me to concentrate. So I only put my attention to KH giving you a rub down there.

Hmmmmmmmmm....
Ameer Zachery said…
Melbourne.... share some.. share some..
Twilight Man said…
Oh you are back. How come you don't post a series of no ending photos like SK's blog??? LOL
Yeah pls write more! When your angin mari, your stories naik with excitement.
William said…
@Jewel:
Hi Titus! I'll write about that in about a month? lol

@QueenB:
Sex in Singapore is not boring, your highness!

@Cheryl:
??

@Imeku:
I'll get the hot water... :P

@JL:
Hahahaha. It's quite juicy I must admit, but never a fan of katsu.

@Cedric:
Heya. Scanning is the only way to go with hundreds of blogs to read. :P

@Ameer:
You fly there?

@TwiZone:
My never ending list of photos can be found on flickr. :P
Cheryl said…
the "Mdm" title. haha

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho