The Family Jewels Need No Jewels!

Over a cup of Teh C (yes, at the Siew Keong place), my Burmese colleague out of the blue regaled me about tales of penile enhancement, all for the sake of female satisfaction, eh-hem. The things he described really caused me to scrunch up my face, even worse than staring down at a cockroach leg in one's cup. Heh. D-I-Y projects with little glass beads and a razor with a smidgen of antibiotic cream for a bumpier ride with the ladies (gotta ask SK what she thinks of this). And heaven forbid sewing knots of horsehair into the penile skin to keep the women coming back for more and more. Ghastly! If it was me, I'd rather stick to a Swarovski-encrusted dildo than an accessorized cock!

Have a nice weekend, folks! I on the other hand, have to work! :(

Comments

JL said…
Seriously I don't believe in penis "enlargement" fads. Maybe he needs to lurk the net moar.
Cheryl said…
ask me ask me... cant imagine y using antibiotic cream heh? razor for wat? glass beads i knew la... but how to put of the penis wor?! i need more explanation for my point of view :P
V said…
a very funny post indeed!

we r entertained!
Darren said…
the vagina is only 10cm in length. how big does he want wor?
Cheryl said…
silencer, now is talking abt pleasure not big or pendek.
Cheryl said…
oh ya DEAR, did u ask ur colleague which method he's using then? :P Does they work well?
Potato Will said…
Wait, are you saying you have a Swarovski-encrusted dildo?
William said…
@All:
Even straight guys wanna tsuj things up sometime I guess. lol.

@Bill:
I'm not telling.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho