Earth Hour

I had my very own Earth Hour when I got home from work yesterday. The
lights were out for a couple of hours, so I can even rephrase it as
Earth Hours. Had a candle-lit dinner and I read a bit of the papers by
the flickering light. Luckily it rained, so I didn't miss the fan that
much. Even my CDMA phone line died. As time stretched on, the only
natural thing to do was to stuff my mouth. Before I knew it, the light
was back on. Tomorrow, the saga continues. No water for twelve hours.
>_<"

--
Regards,
William

Comments

.:: Ant ::. said…
Tak bayar bil electrik dan air ke?

+Ant+
Jaded Jeremy said…
"As time stretched on, the only
natural thing to" get naked? ;-)

Didn't fold paper fans ar?
JL said…
Water rationing again? :\
William said…
@Ant:
Auto-billing la. :P

@JJ:
Haha. It wasn't THAT hot.

@JL:
Maintenance konon.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho