Yi Em Chai


UW I
Swiped from williamnyk.
Tagged, I was and here is the post. Tardy as usual. Hehe.
  1. As Apollo mentioned, I collect underwear and part of my collection is posted here for your viewing pleasure. I think I've been crazy about 'em ever since I was 7.
  2. I gained 8kg in the past year. :(. Stress and age?
  3. I came out at age 27.
  4. I lost my virginity at age 27.
  5. Took me 14 years to notice that my best friend was gay.
  6. I come from a national school background and only started speaking mandarin in university.
  7. I used to be terrified of driving.
  8. I can't ride a bicycle. Mine broke in half when I was 5 and I have never ridden on one ever since.
  9. I'm Roman Catholic convert. I was trying to reject my sexuality through religion, but in turn, I embraced both God and my sexuality.
  10. My father passed away of a myocardial infarction (heart attack lo) when I was 17.
  11. I'm an impatient bastard.
  12. I still work for the same IT company I joined after my graduation. I interned at the same company.
  13. I like wuxia movies.
  14. I mostly read fantasy novels. Sci-fi does not appeal. Non-fiction bores me.
  15. I have a sensitive throat. Hence, fried foods and durians are not my friends.
  16. I'm more afraid of the cold than of the heat.
  17. I like to count how many scoops of water I use when I bathe.
  18. I mark my calendar when I have sex or masturbate.
  19. I like paper crafts and I used to make my own candles. So Martha Stewart hor?
  20. I love to drink piping hot soup.
  21. My mother's mood greatly influences my mood.
  22. I have never bought a single original/bootleg music CD (for my own consumption) in my life.
  23. I've had a girl have a crazy crush on me.
  24. I have very short term memory and I'm bad with names.
  25. I have never gotten piss drunk.
There you go.

UW II
UW III

Comments

Lifebook said…
Finally, you shown your collection of underwear. Lovely.. :P

Thank for sharing.
Derek said…
Should we take care of no 25 for you? LOL

Yeah, you need to be more patient le ;-)
JL said…
Gawd, your collection of undies. *Thumbs up*

Wouldn't ppl spy on your calendar now? :P
Fable Frog said…
OMG! then when people look at your calender they will know! LOL And oh my~ really banyak collection of pretty undies! Since age 7?? SO YOUNG!
Little Prince said…
HAHAHAHAHA no 18.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

when i looked at the title hor, i thought it was about YIM ZHAI. hahahahahahaha!!!
Cheryl said…
y all interested on those undies n the calender thingy.. they bored me d. haha..

need to mentioned got people admire u or not wor.. jemur nyawa betul
.:: Ant ::. said…
impressive collection, so colourful! ^_^

+Ant+
MrBunnyBan said…
"I mark my calendar when I have sex or masturbate." ....what? But why???
Anonymous said…
there's another JL? wow...

anyway... my calender is full ;P
savante said…
A busy year at 27 :)
Jason said…
this is too much information for the younger brother.. **pengsan**
Janvier said…
We shall come over with a pen to scribble on said calender!
Anonymous said…
eh, why ur calender full of crosses one???

oh....


tea by the sea
Jaded Jeremy said…
Item (2): It's called "Too much in, not enough out" lah.

Item (18): Lol it's like keeping track of menstrual cycle ;-)
Anonymous said…
wat do ur mother says about ur undies collection? does she think u strange? :-p
Little Dove said…
No. 18 made all of us wondering...haha. There is something called the calendar method, a natural birth control method. The girls keep a record of the length of each menstrual cycle in order to determine when they are fertile. ;p
Cheryl said…
errr...JJ, i never mark my calender for menstrual cycle, in fact i will ask my DEAREST, DEAR n my housemate.i just cant remember n dont mark. haha
William said…
@LifeBook:
You're welcome. :P

@Derek:
Haha. You always wanna get me drunk de. Yeah la... always impatient with you.

@JL Baru:
I can auction out last year's calendar.

@Fable:
Must start young!

@SLP:
Eunuch?!

@Cheryl:
Just sharing as your gor said.

@Ant:
All the colours of the 6-colour rainbow!

@Ban:
For posterity.

@JL Lama:
Wah, kuat seks!
William said…
@Savante:
Yeah lo!

@Jase:
Don't say gor don't tell you things. lol

@Janvier:
Not Death Note la.

@TeaByTheSea:
I use alphabets.

@JJ:
I don't menstruate! blek.

@UndieLurver:
She keeps on saying I have too much. No need wash for 2 months.

@LittleD:
I'm not pregnant yet le!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho