Pulled In All Directions

I have recently put my foot on the accelerator in regards to my
financial planning, with Jaded Jeremy as my invaluable co-driver. So
far, he has evaluated my current situation and declared that I need to
cover the gaps in my insurance coverage before I dip into investment.
Therefore, I have been dealing with my current agent and trying to get
heads or tails about the 'right' choices to make. Things have been
confusing for me with jargon, concepts, benefits and premium tables
being thrown around that's alien to me. And I guess having a BF in the
related field only serves to muddle the situation further as he has an
alternate approach. Maybe one could say that too many cooks spoil the
soup. I'm on the verge of swearing off soup. Sigh. It's not that I
don't appreciate the input, but I suddenly feel overloaded with
information. At the end of the day, I can't expect people to make
decisions on my behalf, I'll just have to soldier on, I guess. Thanks
Jeremy and baby for the help. I'm sorry if I sound angry and
frustrated at times, it's just that I AM angry and frustrated. Haha.
But you guys never said it was easy. :p. Gambate!

--
Regards,
William

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Hey, too bad I'm not there. Otherwise, if you give me full authorisation, I'll take care of everything probably within 1 month ;-)

Been postponing this for long time: I'll write a brief post on how to determine which coverage is important for an individual generally. It's difficult to get agent/financial advisor who truly has your interest at heart currently, unfortunately.
William said…
@Anton:
Trying to be wise consumer la. :P

@JJ:
Hehe. Why you not here!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho