Marmalade


Marmalade
Swiped from williamnyk.
In my sulky state of having been overlooked for this year's Maulidur Rasul Award, I made my first visit to Plaza Mont Kiara. On that drizzly morning, I sent my mum for her eleven o' clock appointment at Cahya for a body scrub and a hot stone aromatherapy massage, compliments of my hotel membership thingy (a repeated con!). SK and I had two hours to kill, so we went roaming around the place. SK managed to get a Roxy dress at some parallel import place and we were so bored that we even went into the Asiana Mart and other stores. The presence of security personnel is high and they are very friendly. Gurkhas I think, with their hats. After forty minutes or so, we parked our behinds at Marmalade, a place recommended by our neighbourhood foodie, Jason Jr. Fruit juice, cappucino and a generous slice of carrot cake. It had a nice frosting and was topped with none other than marmalade. Quite nice. Before we knew it, we were back up at the spa and sipping hibiscus-strawberry tea again. My mother was said it was quite good, but she still prefers Chakras as the facilities and service is better.

P.S.: I bet Lifebook would make a great spa mama-san if given the chance.

Comments

.:: Ant ::. said…
Ooooooo Marmalade is sucha nice place to be for weekend brunch when you don't feel like having the usual nasi lemak nor bakuteh!

+Ant+
Little Prince said…
-.-
duhz. the food servered at my party was by them la.
ladyviral said…
that looks delicious! makes me hungry now :P

by the way, nice blog... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho