In the Clear

Remember I told you guys that I managed to get my General Manager to
defer the twenty three days of residual annual leave I had lying
around? Well, turns out that I have to clear those days by March 2009
and I have to submit my leave plans for those days by the end of the
year. That being the case, I have been stringing my Xmas and New
Year's leave together and also my CNY and Federal Territory Day leave.
But that still leaves me with a fortnight. Quite impossible to
schedule and that still depends on the approval of my Project Manager
and how smooth things go during the User Acceptance Test. Well, I just
hope that my year end leave is approved first and worry about the rest
later.

I hope to be able to say to my colleagues, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

--
Regards,
William

Comments

Ganymede said…
Gosh. You're just as jobless as the gigologist!

I can't wait till Paul comments on this. :P
MrBunnyBan said…
Wah, 23 days! At least it could be carried over to March next year
[SK] said…
take the whole 23 days in one shot, and go for another temp job for one month, you'll be earning double pay then~~ :p
William said…
@QueerR:
Gogologist?!

@Silencer:
Hehe. Sabah!

@Ban:
For only 3 months. :(

@SK:
Work?! No!

@Ant:
Hehehehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho