Watching Someone Sleep

"My name was not mentioned enough in your BKK posts.", complained my sweet KH. I do admit that I didn't mention him that often so I have this post to compensate. So, don't lou gai, k? This has nothing to do with the fact the KH payed for my hotel lodgings at BKK. Hehe. Anyway, as you all know, I'm in an LDR with KH, so we hardly see each other often like the majority couples. Even rarer still for us to spend the night together in each other's embrace. Hence we always make it a point to do that everytime we get the chance. And I must give to due credit to my mama-san, SK who made many encounters possible.

Anyway, have you noticed the way your partner sleeps? KH is a person who adores touching and closeness, hence in bed, we always cuddle close and if possible skin on skin. Whenever we get ready for bed, I will be in the crook of KH's shoulders and chest (or vice versa). I have noticed we somehow "fit" each other better. No more awkward limbs and the feeling of being stifled. It just feels right. Like the way the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle clicks into place.

As far as I remember, KH would fall asleep before me. Without looking I can tell, because the breathing changes. It drops a notch. And I watch. Sometimes after just sleeping or in the morning when I am the first to stir. Sometimes the eyebrows furrow a little, like in deep thought, but oft times the mouth parts and one can see the wetness at the edge of te mouth. :P. Often, KH looks peaceful and angelic in sleep, hopefully not having skanky dreams of someone else. In the morning, when I try to get KH up, a kiss would often suffice (but there other buttons to press). Morning breath or no, KH still still says I have a lemon-y taste. Hehe. Good night everyone. Sleep tight.

Comments

nase said…
hehehe, blissful isn't it? lucky fella.
thompsonboy said…
Sungguh...u wanna make me throw up izzit? Bahagianya.... :P
Darren said…
wa. that's so sweet. :) i oso want.
Little Dove said…
The second paragraph, the last few sentences, about two bodies fitting together, like completing a jigsaw puzzle...

...words like these tug my heartstrings. Lovely post.
Wai Leung said…
lovely post that makes me envy...
Glog said…
Awwww...
So sweet...
Thats like my ultimate fantasy...
so fun....
Mr.D said…
skin to skin... naked is it?
Legolas said…
I guess I'm too asleep to watch anything else sleep.
Cheryl said…
cheap DEAR... apa mama san..pengz..is FOC somemore? cannot consider a mama san la...

i am the one always looking others sleep as i couldnt sleep much ... too bad...
Anonymous said…
Tht is xoo sweet huh, I could really tht love bet you, Oh [blush blush].

I like how you tagged yer sleeping hub "jigsaw puzzle clicks into place".
Anonymous said…
Oh btw reading yer blog puzzled me with these abbreviations and short terms of BKK, KH, SK and so much more.

Sorry if I dunno anything :)
William said…
@Nase: @WaiL: @Glog:
Thanks. :P

@TBoy:
Berapa kali muntah? :P

@Di:
Sure will have.

@LittleD:
Thanks... I love the sound of the last piece going in...

@Darren:
Yesh. But still KH is afraid of the cold.

@Legs:
Jumpa dalam mimpi lo.

@Cheryl:
Gwai Poh. :P. Valerian Root!

@DazedBlu:
Thanks. Why blush? :P
KH = Significant Other
SK = Good Friend
BKK = Bangkok
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lol, KH had green eyes, eh? ;-) Interesting.

What other buttons ar?
earthrooster said…
awwwww so sweet
jigsaws will never be the same again
Anonymous said…
Waaaaaah. Fit so well some more. :D But sweet and lemony? Tooooo much information! >.<
savante said…
Lemony taste? :)

Well, I won't be in a LDR for longs ince he's coming back soon. Thank God!
[chocoley] said…
Hehe, thanks for informing me? blush, nuthing :)
William said…
@JJ:
Green?

@EarthR:
Haha.

@Ban:
Wanna try?

@Savante:
Bagus tu!

@Jason:
:)

@DazedB:
Hahahaha.
I still have to wait...
Fable Frog said…
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sunguh bahagia
famil said…
Lovey dovey post..

LDR, yeah from singapore to KL...

Try amsterdam and kl.. boleh gila one... hi hik

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho