Aqva


Bvlgari
Swiped from williamnyk.
I'm here today to share with all of you SK's It Pays To Be A Dear programme. For the benefit of those who are in the dark about the programme, SK actually chooses oustanding individuals to be awarded the title of Dear. Along with this title comes great responsibility (sorry, Spiderman crossover) great benefits that only the designated Dear's may reap. But firstly, let me spell out the terms and conditions:
  1. The selection of Dear's is made on the sole discretion of SK. The title may be stripped at any time without notice.
  2. Candidates must be male and of acceptable cuteness.
  3. Dear's may unilaterally terminate the contract, but SK reserves the right to address them as Dear.
  4. There is no limit to the number of Dear's at any given time, with the exception of DEAR which is henceforth referred to with capital letters.
  5. There can only be 1 (one) DEAR at any given time and all other Dear's can only use the title with the postfix, e.g. Dear 2.
  6. The numbering does not in any way denote seniority, merely sequence.
Basically, being a Dear does not carry with it any concrete benefits. However, it is a highly sought-after status symbol. Being a DEAR on the other hand DOES have its benefits and I happen to be the current DEAR. :P. The most recent perk:

SK exchanged 33,250 HSBC credit card reward points to exchange a bottle of Bvlgari Aqva for me!!!

I wanted to get this fragrance the last time I was in Singapore, but I got myself cK Eternity Summer due to the price. It pays to be a DEAR, no?

P.S.: Don't forget to inquire about the Kawan programme too.

Comments

Cheryl said…
OH....my DEAR :P, exclusively for you only. Muaks :X

Kawan Programme.. hmm... none at this moment le.. only one member, cannot be a programme anyway. So, no activity shall be done on it yet.
Unknown said…
DEAR? Can i have that perfume?
Alex said…
Now I'm very jealous....
David The Man said…
Oh DEAR, you are such a DEAR to SK. And SK is indeed a DEAR darling to you too. I wish someone can be my DEAR too. Of course, I wish someone DEAR can give me that perfume as a present or a gift. Now, do I have green horns growing on my head?!
Derek said…
Does the DEAR's dearest get anything? ;-)
ikanbilis said…
thats a whole lot of credit card points!
William said…
@Cheryl:
Thanks dear!

@DaoHui:
Blek.

@Alex:
Hehehehee.

@DTM:
Horns are out of fashion liao...

@Derek:
Of course!

@IkanB:
Not much really...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lol now I understand those questions from Paul. Unfotunately, I'm not cute enough (out of the horse's mouth but I didn't ask for it :-)) to be a DEAR. Not in Kawan programme either.
Jason said…
Waahh... that's a lot of points~

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho