Koyak

The koyak you see in my post is not the same as in Janvier's context as you will see:

Bina ayat dengan menggunakan perkataan "koyak". Ayat anda haruslah menunjukkan maksud perkataan tersebut dengan jelas.

Semua plan I pada hari ini koyak kerana keadaan yang tidak disangka terjadi.


OK. It's not clear, so minus one mark. :P. Anyway, I was working on Saturday (my stupid client declared a mock run), so I couldn't make it to Frankie's birthday party. It was the perfect chance to meet up with the bulk of the gang. One stone kill many birds. :P. But, no choice lah. So, I thought that I could meet them after the party. I was already quite late, work ended at 6:00pm and I called the gang to ask about post-party entertainment. I was torn between staying in KL and leaving for home.

However, I couldn't get a straight answer (for tersirat and tersurat reasons, hehe) so I just decided to go home. I found that KT would not be going too, so I planned to have dinner with her. On my way back, I finally received confirmation that the gang was going to The Pavilion for dinner. But the time was also a variable and I was already halfway home, so I ditched that plan. However, after reaching KT's apartment, my dinner plans with her also went down the toilet due to some miscommunication.

Remembering that Mel had an open engagement with me, I tried asking her, but she was swamped with assignments. Sigh. Oh well. My stomach was already drumming like crazy. So I called up KKO, my ex-coursemate whom I had not seen in months. Also managed to get the wedding invitation that my other coursemate passed to him (celaka, tak bagi by hand). Told me about his health problems and he really looks more haggard than I remember him. Hopefully it's just a phase he's going through. I guess it wasn't a complete koyak situation.... :)

Comments

Katetricia said…
haha a hungry guy is an angry person!
Cheryl said…
Pity dear.. *Sayang*

Memang biasa cannot make decisions... terima sajelah hakikatnya..but tak sangka dear go find that guy.. haha.. ada crash ke? :P
Jason said…
Yeah, I hate it too when all plans not working.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho