BKK I: Back to Bangrak


collageBKKDay1
Swiped from williamnyk.
It's been nearly two and a half years since my last business trip overseas and I broke the dry spell with a short 3-day visit to the Kingdom of Thailand. Went with my boss for a demo at a local bank and come to think of it, my presence wasn't exactly necessary and doesn't quite justifies the cost. But he dragged me along anyway and it effectively stole five man days from my current project (don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. :P). Upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport, we took a cab down to Sala Daeng for a meeting with our local counterparts. Had to lug my luggage up and down the BTS station (I think the height is more than two storeys!) because my boss had forgotten on which side of the road the office was. Pengz. Saw the same faces from long before and some of them actually recognize me from my cicak kobeng ah beng phase! Amazing.

After the meeting, we flagged a cab to Centerpoint Serviced Apartments. A nice place just a short walking distance from Saphan Taksin BTS and directly-connecting Robinsons. The place had been renovated and I couldn't recognize it. A great upgrade from what I experienced 5 years ago.

"How come no female receptionists?"

"Sorry sir, all work morning shift na..."


The answer from the obviously queer receptionist really disappointed my boss. Heh. Our rooms were great-- kitchen area, washing machine, dining area, bedroom all rolled into one. Cost THB2000 per night at corporate rate. Had dinner at the nearby food court-- seafood stir-fried noodles. The stall operator had flames licking the ceiling and I was surprised that it wasn't burnt. Spent the rest of the night online with KH in my room. No hanky panky. Stay tuned for the next 2 days of non-action!

Comments

JJ Jason said…
Lol.
u wanna find girls receptionist for what?
ngek ngek~
Janvier said…
Whoa. We missed the 'online' bit and thought how is it you spent the night with KH with your boss about!
savante said…
More more on Bangkok!
Cheryl said…
u r the one wont curi makan type safe enough...

Your "duo pui" memang pengz... cari girl receptionist pulak... beh tahan!
William said…
@JJZai:
Not me la.. my boss.

@Janvier:
HAHAHAHAHAHA. That would be something...

@Savante:
More fluff coming up!

@Cheryl:
He memang pengz.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho