A Let Down

Shokubutsu Grapefruit Sparkle stinks! Long live Orange Peel Essence!

Comments

Janvier said…
Psst...you can pass the remainder to us - we'll help you finish it up by using it in the gym. ;P

We stick to Dettol Cool Mint (or something like that). Lovely.
Cheryl said…
Janvier, u can help to finish mine as well. Memang errggh.... cant stand it.. My housemate n I purposely pump more than usual when using, hope it finish fast fast!!!!

I love orange!! :D
Little Prince said…
o.m.g. you people.
i just use baby soap.
you knows. so fragile~
ikanbilis said…
i love the dettol cool mint! its heavenly!
Will said…
I thought these were drinks until I got to DH's comment.
William said…
@Janvier:
Very clever! Dettol has a residue-y feeling. :S

@Cheryl:
Ditto!

@DanielH:
Ingatkan milk and honey, :P

@IkanB:
Another Dettol supporter!

@Will:
LOL. Those "drinks" are more potent than cocktails.
Alan said…
I think I'm using the orange one too. I think. Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho