Short


crewcuts
Swiped from Tanworkboots.
In my battle for beauty, flawless and blemish-free skin I have took the step of cutting my hair short. If this doesn't cure my acne, then the cause if most probably stress and lack of sleep. Will soon try out using Retin-A (endorsed by Zemien and LifeCafe). At least No more hair poking me in the eye, tumbling carelessly from my forehead. In a few snips, my head felt instantly lighter, but my face looked instantly fatter ("Wah, bengkak dah!"). No more hair to frame my chubbified face ala Jennifer Anniston. Ah, tak kisah. I'll cure my forehead then regrow my tresses. But I hope the cycle won't repeat itself. Spiked up. A ridge to the right (don't do middle, too Beckham). A new look of sorts. SK didn't like it. KH likes it. I like it. But I just gotta get used to not brushing the hair outta my eyes. Haha.

Dinner was at OKR. Restoran Choon Sun near the OKR-Taman Desa junction. The fat chef whips up a wicked Cantonese Fried. After dinner, SK and I met up with Apollo at KTZ, SS2. Had the privilege to be one of the first to view his Kuantan trip photos. A whole lot of photos. The man used his Nikon P5100 as a glorified photo viewer. Fantastic LCD resolution and clarity. I got a glimpse of my hometown. It's been more than 7 years you know. I should revisit it one these days. My roots...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope the condition gets better and I am sure you look sexy with a new haircut :-)
Anonymous said…
Actually I recommended Dalacin-T, which is an antibiotic. Retin-A is a different chemical altogether, which I haven't tried before. Good luck with it!

I'm getting attacked by acne vulgaris too. I've already scheduled "whitehead extraction" every night!
Cheryl said…
yeah, will get the retin A for you asap.

keep it short for ur KH. i will make sure my future man keeps long hair :P haha
Janvier said…
We likes short n' spiky hair too!
Jason said…
Snap a pic of your new hairstyle!
Cheryl said…
Janvier, y everyone of PLU that i knew like short hair heh?? any reason??
Unknown said…
i'm sure u look cool anyway ;)
adrien said…
omg i'm gonna miss your bangs! just when i'm joining the bangs club..eeeesh
William said…
@Shigeki:
Sexy!

@William:
Because my head isn't quite a lovely shape?

@Zemien:
Opps! I have a lot of comedones!

@Cheryl:
Ohhh, Takuya Kimura!

@Janvier:
Haha. I wanna see you with long-ish hair!

@Jason:
I already did, 5 minutes after the cut!

@Soloact:
Haha. You've not seen me!

@Adrienz:
Haha. My bangs will be back in no time!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ohhh the saga still continues ar? Kesian. Maybe it's stress leh. That's what I hate about symptoms from stress. It's harder to diagnose and cure. Good luck man.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho