YKLS

As I mentioned a few posts back, KH was recently back in KL for a visit. A timely visit as I was running low on my Lover-Substitute Pills (perhaps Janvier can swipe me some without requiring a prescription) and was just plain horny. :P. KH was back mainly to celebrate my birthday early as it would not be possible for us to meet due to scheduling conflicts. Arriving on Friday night, SK and I picked KH up at the Sungai Besi Petronas and we ended up at Kuchai Lama for some mamak food at Kinrara Curry House. All I can say is that the nasi lemak looks nicer than it tastes. KH crashed at SK's place, but her housemate's presence kinda put a damper on KH and I's more questionable activities. Just a few stolen kisses and I had to leave...

The next morning, SK, KH and I drove to Restoran Mexim for some dim sum. Supposedly famous. The other things I would recommend are the dim sum, century egg porridge (made with chicken broth and dried oysters) and the Wu Kok. The rest is just average. But one thing is for sure, the smell of pork features prominently in most of its dishes. Having had our fill of morning meat and hot tea, we headed home. SK being the ever-gracious pimp, lured her housmate out with promises of shopping at One Utama. She took the bait. So, KH and I had the house all to ourselves. Sorry to disappoint, but We didn't immediately go at each other like rabbits the second Sk left the house.

Having brought back the movie No Regrets for Chester, we watched it together first. The plot is kinda rubbish. Slow-moving. The link between the main actors is weak. But still, plenty of eye candy and steamy scenes interspersed to make you finish watching. However, KH and I kinda made our own steamy scene halfway through the boring movie. Exhausted, we slept for a while before getting out to fetch Chester at Sunway Pyramid. It was freaking jammed. Next stop was Bangsar to pick up David. After some getting lost at Jalan Ara, we finally met JJ at Jalan Bangkung. He was perched at the side of the drain like a monkey. Blending in with the environment. I didn't notice him until Chester pointed it out.

Dinner was at The Attic. Recommended by JJ (knows one of the co-owners) and Rpmnut. A smoke-free bar that doubles as an art gallery. Not quite the place to eat, but looks like a real nice place to drink. One drink in particular caught my eye-- The Sin of Adam. From the list of ten of more main courses, we ordered the lamb shank, sea bass and salmon. The presentation is quite standard. Piled mile-high and supported by criss-crossed vegetables at the bottom. Quite good. Unfortunately, we had to half-shovel the food as the Young KL Singers show was starting soon.
We arrived just in time to collect the tickets from Joel. Met up with DanielH and Bibik. Spotted some other bloggers too. All of us came to lend our support to Joel and Ryonn. A good show. A first for me watching a choral performance. Somehow, I preferred the songs in the foreign languages. French, Yiddish, etc. Also caught a glimpse of some flesh from one of the singers (voluntary one la... :P). Haha. After the show, we cam-whored a bit and ended up at a Mamak in TTDI. Joel graciously treated us to supper. It was a nice chance to get to know the power couple behind Joery and finally meet Bibik (a subdued version) and Chester. I was throughly exhausted by the end of the night. To be continued...

Comments

daniel henry said…
oh. oh. OH. TMI!!!! OH... OH... (waves HI!!!)... oh.........
un???
please... SPARE THE "TMI" PARTS!!!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Yah, No Regrets so so only.

I used to like choral performance but now don't know lah. Haven't been one for years. Ahhh the Springtime of Youth ;-)
J.L said…
my name is mention again. My name is You Know Who.
joshua said…
It seems like the whole KL descended to Bangsar to catch the limited-shows huh?

And ahem, definitely worth it!
daniel henry said…
... mmm... i just watched the movie online. for free. hahaha. and... it's GOOD OK! cibet!
you dun watch enough korean movie!!!
ciu ciu!!!
WA HAHAHAHAHA!
Ganymede said…
Hot deng it! I missed all the fun...

*sob sob
Princess Banter said…
Sounds like someone had a fun time ;)
Janvier said…
Lover-Substitute Pill?

Suppository kah? :P
savante said…
The Attic? They gather there for the Suit and Tie bits right?
conan_cat said…
wahhh sooo many programmes one XD young kl singers nice ah! :D nxt time i must go watch their show haha me also kaki choir i also join choir de haha...

kinrara nice meh? should go cafe 2046 lo, just nearby kinrara only haha...
Anonymous said…
Sounds like lots of things going on. After reading your post, it occurred to me I have never ever been to the dim sum place.... sigh.
adrien said…
joshua: YES THEY DID.

bloody hell this is like the 10th rantful comment i've givin regarding it. blegh.

oh, and sorry i couldn't make it to your party! sobs. :( (present and wish to be delayed, unfortunately. hehe)
Jason said…
Yah, No Regrets was slow but mine was with Chinese subtitle. Me wants an English one!

Attic is a nice place to hang out with some pretty nice jazzy music (differs on specific nights). And eye candies too. :p

Doc, yeah, that's where they held Suits & Ties.
Cheryl said…
my dear,next time u should sponsor for my shopping or massage me... :P. Never had such a long shopping in my life!!!! killing me...
William said…
@DanielH:
Skanky Details. Skanky Details. Skanky Details. Hehehe.
Imeku said…
I also watched No Regrets. I think not bad for a Korean gay movie.

At least the couple is quite good looking though their sex part is a bit tame.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho