999

PUNCAK JALIL - At 11:30pm, a vacant house in Taman Puncak Jalil was raided by more than 15 plain clothes policemen and several uniformed police personnel. The team brought out 5 Indonesians, believed to be without valid immigration documents. After a search of the immediate surrounding areas, the police left with the suspects in a police truck and 4 civilian vehicles. After the arrest, the neighbourhood heave a collective sigh of relief.

I'm definitely no journalist, so I'll revert back to my usual style. Well, on Friday night when my mother was out to fetch me from the LRT station, she told me that the empty house opposite mine was being renovated. True enough, on arriving home, I found the windows and sliding door to be missing. Nothing amiss there, except for the fact that the construction workers were staying there at the house, which I think is prohibited by the law. My mum was worried as 2 of them were frequently seen at the window, watching the movements of nearby residents. And I guess this unease caused someone to actually lodge a police report.

A wise move. Turns out that more of them were hiding in the house. Scary. Well, no scuffle during the raid. The batons were unused. No firearms were brandished as far that I could see. Just some flashlights and handcuffs. Can sleep better tonight knowing that a possible crime was perhaps nipped in the bud. Sound a bit precog crimes from "The Minority Report".

However, the drama doesn't stop there. I told the tale to KH and he didn't see any significance there. So, I was kind of pissed. As a result, when he was telling his own story, I too just brushed it off. I was feeling a little vengeful and angry that whatever happened on
my side was trivial. A trifle matter. KH knew something was wrong. We rewinded. Revisited the situation. We came to a conclusion that we all have different expectations and reactions to issues. But I guess sometimes, familiarity also breeds contempt. Maybe that's why my fuse is so short these days. Maybe it's stress from work. Sigh. On a positive note, KH wasn't angry at me for reacting so. I should reflect more and perhaps some adjustments need to be made.

End of report.

Comments

Little Prince said…
yes yes it's probably the after sex effect. your hormons are imbalanced... so... you have to reduce them by... A LOT... (even tho you hardly get it... LOL)

... or maybe increase it? LOLs!!!

perempuan cina terakhir... sungguh the leceh...
ATTENTION WHORE!
lu tengkok bf lu... so the sabarsss... ai ai... haha.
LOLs
Janvier said…
At least you guys can stop-rewind without blowing each other off hor. That's good what.
Anonymous said…
Haha .. no biggie dear. We still have a lot to learn about each other's expectations and feelings

*hugs*
Anonymous said…
tukar la fuse baru :)
Jason said…
Emm... *hugs*
Couples learn continuously along the way.
And glad that the group was away for good now.
William said…
@Daniel:
I would think I need more. :P. Yeah la.... I so manja. ;P

@JJ:
Yes, o wise one.

@Janvier:
Asalkan dun asyik rewind, replay, rewind, replay...

@KH:
Love u! *muacks

@JL:
Takut kena rewire.

@JasonJ:
It's a winding road...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho