Bladis Liberamus (Thanks, Lex)


Part Four
Swiped from McNeney.
(Backtrack 27th August -- yeah, ancient history again!)

I went swimming again last Sunday with SK, but with a little twist, a newcomer. The kid's name is Ah Zon, someone I came to know through a twist of fate on Friendster. The story goes like this-- QueerR talked about Ze Nephew. Says he shakes hands like Squidwer. I was curious. Asked to see his Friendster profile. Viewed the kid. Viewed his friends. One viewed me back AND added me as a friend. Asked the kid about it. Said it was a mistake. Thought I was some other William (not the bloody first time). Fine. Mistaken Identity's friend views my profile. I view back. He added
me as a friend. Messaged the kid asking whether it's ANOTHER case of mistaken identity. Said he genuinely wanted to be
friends. :). The kid's name's Ah Zon.

A fun guy. Friendly. He can magically add 3 years to his looks by putting on spectacles. Kinda like Clark Kent. Calls me Uncle. Grrrrr. Kids these days. Anyway, after last Sunday's swim, I wasn't feeling sore like usual. I just felt tired. Maybe coz I was sleep deprived on Friday and Saturday (extra-curricular activities always manage to drain me. :P). But little did I know what waited for me that night when I tried to sleep. My shoulders suddenly acted up. Feeling all achy and sore till the core. My arms felt like they did not belong to me. Fitfull sleep that night. I screamed in frustration. Finally opened up a bottle of trusty Minyak Kayu Putih at 2AM and rubbed the oil in. Dozed off God knows what time. Woke up feeling like shit...

Yes, call me Uncle.

Comments

daniel henry said…
hahahaha UNCLE WILL. HAHAHAHA. and what makes unlce will think that moi have not shop for meds yet? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Pike-chan said…
oohhh uncle??!! kekeke..next time tell the kid to call u korkor la....

eh.. mind sharing ur friendster ID? or you can add me at pikeydude@yahoo.com
Janvier said…
William suk suk! Ah well - don't worry, we came back from our trip, only to koyak teruk teruk for BodyJam. :S
Jaded Jeremy said…
Sorry man, when it comes to feeling like an uncle, I believed I beat you flat ;-) Shall we exchange war stories?

Ps: probably means you need to exercise more?
Ganymede said…
Awwwww. You poor thing.

Come I usap-usap losyen. :P
Will said…
At least he didn't call you Auntie
William K said…
i still don't get it? Whatever will read again that blog after i'm fully recovery from my sickness. Why nowadays so many ppl fall in sick? Aah!! All blame to our global warmth weather!
Cheryl said…
my dear,

can u now know better about the pain i had suffer all this while? Not easy le...
all i can think of is wagner's flight of the valkyries.
conan_cat said…
lol.. nice to hear you made a new friend there :P so why don't you put up you and your friend's friendster id so that we can know him and you too? pweease uncle william???

sorry, just can't help it XD
Anonymous said…
Aiya kenot call you uncle la, since I am like a million times older than you, if you never call me Grandma Firehorse, I oso laughing until my teeth drop oredi lor.
It's always nice to make a new friend.
William said…
@DanielH:
Designer Meds? Haha.

@Pikey:
Become kor kor also very susah...

@Jan:
Suk Suk! Worse!

@JJ:
I bow to you.... heard some details from KH. :P

@QueerR:
I want Bergamot massage oil...

@Will:
Good point!

@William K:
??

@Cheryl:
Your case is extreme. :P

@ConanC:
Hehe. Look for me in Friendster lor..

FireH:
Age is relative hor... :P. Dun wan pot calling the kettle black mar..

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho