The Human Stain


Stained T
Swiped from williamnyk.
Apollo was not working on Sunday, so he suggested a meet-up on Sunday. After church, I picked up KT and we had a little discussion on whether to drive or take the train to Bukit Bintang. It is the Malaysia Megasale after all and the idea of jamming at the Golden Triangle does not appeal to me at all. Her intuition was right, it wasn't jammed at all. KT is better than ITIS it seems. Will come in handy. But we did get a little confused after turning into Jalan Hang Tuah. Wanting to U-turn and park at BTS, we kind of ended up at a traffic detour at Jalan Imbi and was "ushered" into Starhill Gallery. A good "mistake", parking's cheaper than BTS by RM1. But I'm really pissed with their naming convention of Adorn, Idulge, Feast, etc. Trying too hard to be special. It's just plain stupid.

We arrived earlier than expected, so we walked around Lot 10 a while while waiting for Apollo and Frankie to get out of the house and for Takashi to arrive. Amazingly, Dome was quite deserted. Gasp! First the traffic, then that. Something's definitely not right. We later went up to Sg Wang Level 6 (T-Hop) to look for a makan place. Not many choices:

  • Gasoline - Loud music, over-friendly waiters (I saw them scare away 2 customers), sitting on floor - BANNED
  • Korean - Ho-hum, limited choices - BANNED
  • Bee Bubble Tea - No proper food - BANNED
  • Wizard World - Harry Potter-themed restaurant, lame, no customers inside - BANNED
We were left with Sushi Station. Jap food + local delights + steamboat. We opted for their buffet lunch at RM28.80++, inclusive steamboat, grill and sushi. The sushi is not served on a traditional kaiten, instead they use a model train, hence the name Sushi Station. Everytime the train whizzed by, we worry that KT's hair would get caught and she would dragged along ala Happy Tree Friends. Quite a satisfying meal. We didn't overdo it, but perhaps it's just because we got sick of the limited choices and the taste wasn't anything to shout about. Heh. During the course of lunch, I managed to spill teriyaki sauce on my T-shirt at 3 different locations and topped it all off with watermelon juice. Crud!

On the way down, I was mesmerized by a congregation of Jinjang Joe's and Sentul Sally's. They were all doing a primitive ceremony of worshipping a Para-Para Dance machine. One JJ strutted his stuff hip-hop style and after vacating the platform and busting a few moves on the floor, another SS came to take over his place. Scrawny as she may be, she danced with wild abandon, trying to ooze as much sexuality as her flat-chested, pre-pubescent body can afford. It was like watching a trainwreck, so horrible, yet I had to watch. Both of them danced while their groupies covered the screen with a Vaness Wu poster. Memorized all the moves, the little buggers! Would definitely look good in any curriculum vitae.

Downstairs, Apoll and Frankie bought some studs for their newly-pierced ears and not long after that, Takashi left to pick up my di. KT was also looking for a pair of shoes to go with her purple dinner dress and we hopped from shop to shop. She finally decided on a strappy, lavendar number from Nose. Feeling a bit thirsty, we decided to head over to Ampang for some drinks at Restoran Han Nam (KT's recommendation as she know's the owner). We had 5 Bean Tong Sui, 5 Treasure Snowy Delight, Barley and Gingko Nuts, Mocha Frappucino and a mixed platter of stewed beancurd, fatty pork, eggs, meatballs and taiwanese sausages. The food is quite nice, might consider trying their main dishes, but it is quite out of the way for me.

Later, we dropped off Frankie and managed to raid his room. I must say that I'm disappointed in myself for forgetting to get a firsthand look at his mooncake box full of condoms and lube. But I did manage to finally meet Rat Rat, Sharky and the Pink Lion. Subsequently, dropped off Apollo and KT. And I dropped myself on my bed... dead tired.

Comments

Mr RM said…
hey, you look like u had a REALLY nice time..... geez... i wonder if there is room for another guy too... ahem...
famil said…
hey, im from sentul :p

anyway, there's hardly a stain there.. let alone 3.. duh !
Jan said…
Thanks for all the driving, as I said, I shall take the honour to drive on our next outing ya~ must play fair mar~ if not next time you dun wanna go out with me... :p hope you are not bored by my shoes shopping~
Anonymous said…
"Tong Sui"! I miss that lots. Dear, bring me there when I am back then :P.
Apollo n Hermes said…
Hahaha... I forget post the train thing... where is the photos ah??? aiyo... not with me... :P

That day only i know the parking at Starhill is cheaper...

Emmm.... Long time i never use the stuff inside the mooncake box... :P
adrien said…
3 stains AND watermelon?
butter fingers you. oh don't tell me, it was the "tremors" again?
William said…
@Searcher:
...ahem... hehe.

@Famil:
Sentul Sam! Got stain... my phone cheapo mah, can't macro shot. :(

@KT:
I'll force you to drive. Not bored la. I biasa.

@SK:
Ryan punya sedap.

@Apollo:
Never use?!

@Adrien:
No la... just plain butter fingers.
Anonymous said…
Ryan?! Cannot, my another dear will "hap cho" :P
Ganymede said…
Oh yea! Forgotten about my condom box~~~ You la.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho