Gym Jenny


LRT Blur
Swiped from Battling Apathy.
For those of you who have been following my posts, you would know that I have evolved from free-loading, goyang kaki, gaji buta employee to workaholic zombie. Oh, how I miss being a burden to my company, just sucking off its money and resources with parasitic contentment. Anyway, I've been consistently working 12-hour days and thus I normally take the train home at 9:00pm. One would think that at this hour, the stations would be less easy, but usually it's the other way round. Maybe this has to do with that fact that many KL-ites work ungodly hours or the low train frequency naturally causes a build-up. If you regularly take Star LRT, you would know that the trains heading out from Sentul Timur either go to Seri Petaling or Ampang. Hence, there are alternating trains. However, on one fateful day, two Ampang trains came back to back!

-_-"

Haha. Yes, I know, hardly Ripley's material, but it's exactly the point of my post (if there's one in the first place). Anyway, thinking that the back to back trains was a mistake, I got on anyway, to try my luck. Apparently, I wasn't the only one with such a though. Unknowing to me, another woman did so to. Halfway to Chan Sow Lin, she asked me whether the train was headed towards Seri Petaling. Talking to her, I realized she was taking a chance too. We both were proven wrong and had to alight at Chan Sow Lin to wait for the correct train. The woman was real chatty. In her mid-30s, very fair. She told me that she was heading home from the gym at Menara Maxis. I was quite taken aback as she was in full makeup (complete with fake eyelashes), perfect hair, and looking oh, so fresh (yes, I know there are showers). I guess one can't take any chances. Who knows if you might meet your Prince Charming on the train home.

She had a lot to say about going to the gym.

"I go nearly every day after work from The Mall. Some go to meet people, but I do so for fitness. Never say no time for exercise. Make time."

She had a lot to say about personal safety.

"Next time don't wait for the train at Chan Sow Lin le. So much quieter compared to Masjid Jamek. Guys also must be careful these days."

She has a lot to say.

"Wah, so fast reach already hor? The train ride seems so short when you have someone to talk to."

Yes. So short. Heh.

Comments

Pike-chan said…
how do u feel and what ya think of speaking to strangers in public places?
adrien said…
i happen to like chatty people on trains. social butterfly, i am. ;)
famil said…
u sure she's a human gah?
Pluboy2 said…
i can be chatty with certain people.. depends on who..

and i hate the famous liner, "eh wats the time har?".. stupid.. every train station would hv a clock.. or at least i think so..
savante said…
I've morphed into a pakar melepak for two months as well.
Jan said…
with fake eyelashes somemore~ if you meet her again and she wants to buy you a drink, becareful~ guys also need to be careful nowadays~~ :p
Anonymous said…
"Guys also must be careful these days..." Haha...dear, nothing to lost..don't worry :P.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho