GLV

I was home alone during the weekend again. Mum had once again gallavanted off to Kuantan, following a group of friends who are afficiandos of Senior Citizen Singing Contests. Some are judges. Some are contestants. The contestants run around trying their luck. If you can't win in KL, go to Kulai. If you can't make it big in Kulai, try Kuantan. Masyallah.. Even my sister and bro-in-law went down south to visit the Singapore Zoo and the Jurong Bird Park for some camera work. So, on Friday, after dropping mum off at her friend's place, I went off to my di's place to join Takashi for supper. Only reached at 9:00pm. All I had to alas perut was a half-eaten box of Lian Bee full moon package from my ex-boss. It had muffins, hard-boiled eggs, gari, ang kee and portugese egg tarts. I just downed an egg and an egg tart. Due to some delays and a minor domestic dispute (:P), we only headed out at 10:00pm. Got to visit Takashi's new place at Bandar Utama. Was really nice. Watched Janice Dickinson's Modelling Agency on his Aquos LCD TV. Made the models all the more interesting to watch. We ended up not having supper. I reached home at 12:00am to have dinner! Mum had cooked. I told myself, "It's late, just have a little rice in some soup", but I whacked everything. Vege. Fish. Soup. Rice. All of it. Then straight to sleep! Ahhh, bliss.

Comments

Anonymous said…
makan...tidur...makan...tidur... hmmm, and where does all the weight go??? hmm.. i hate skinny b*tches!.. :):)
Anonymous said…
How is watching on LCD different? How do the models become more interesting?
Anonymous said…
huh? ada gambar bayi geh?

my word verification is 'POCOR' hahaha
Anonymous said…
I know, mel...all fat accumulate at his face! Chubby Mr. D! :P
MrBunnyBan said…
Why got baby picture?...
Pluboy2 said…
firehorse: the pictures are much brighter and clearer and sharper compared to normal tv :)

da ge: once the remaining furnitures are in, then i shall have a pot luck :) no more sitting on the floor.. you can sit on the sofa.. or on my bed......... wait.. that's for my baby! *slaaammmm*

LOL.
Yoke Kuan said…
10 years of abstinence and suddenly a baby's picture is displayed in the next post.

I wonder what does that signify. Hmm...

=P

--Vengelyne
William said…
@Mel:
The Black Hole.

@FireH:
Refer to Takashi's answer. Thanks.

@JL: @Ban:
The picture of the Lian Bee Full Moon Package la....

@SK:
Chubby no good meh? Nicer to kiss.

@Takashi:
Mengadanya. If I bring my own baby over, can?

@YK:
I can't give birth!
Anonymous said…
hmm..yeah...i shall try that...:) be prepared har.. haha

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho