Away

Away

My significant other is away. Usually also away, but not so away starting from today. God, it rhymes. Anyway, we're usually separated by the Straits of Tebrau, but this time that giant parit has been dwarfed by the South China Sea. But then, does it really matter since it's basically the same? Same time zone. Same absence. Just less SMS-es. Less calls.

"What's a little more distance?", one might say.

As trivial as it sounds,

as silly as it sounds,

as sappy as it sounds,

I think I feel it.

Missing you...

PS: Dedicated to SK and JM too!

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Awww. You have my sympathies. *pat pat*
Vengelyne said…
What a soppy entry. It couldn't help, but put a smile to my face. =)

Remember: absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Alex said…
Awwwww..... so touching.... :)
KopiSoh said…
If you get too lonely come over and drink kopi at mai kopitiam, ok? ((Hugzzz))
Jan said…
I can always go over if U want me to~ but guess U will get sick of me soon also~ lets do sth else next time rather than talking about my sad story at work~ :p sorry for being self centered~
William said…
@All:
Thanks all. Like fishing for sympathy only. But no lah. :P

@FireH:
I wanna order roti bakar!

@KT:
I always absorb a lot, but release little.
Anonymous said…
dear, missing u lots too! Is suffer to have such feelings inside. Is even worst when need to face all problems alone. sms are expensive, calls even worst. thanks to OCS, at least i can send some free one. Love u lots. Be strong. *hug*
Jan said…
Yeah lor~ sorry lar~ next time when we are out, I shall ask you more questions~ or let you speak up freely... like how I treat my kids. :p
Anonymous said…
“In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” Hans Nouwens.

Hang on there pal :)
Anonymous said…
Awwww, so sweet ... I missed you lots too when I was away ....

*hugs*

KH

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho