In the Dark

I am posting from my phone again. I am sitting in the dark, with candles all around me and the doors thrown open. No, I am not sitting naked on the floor with a pentagram around me, smearing chicken blood on my imaginary pecs. I am just sulking in the dark, waiting for the power to come back on.

Some idiotic electrician doing renovations a few houses away caused a major disruption to the power supply. Must have learned his trade out of a kemahiran hidup text book. Anyway, the TNB people are now here and are doing their job. A quick check with my neighbours reveal that most of their large electrical appliances had shorted. Fans spinning faster. Bulbs burning brighter. Like a scene from Poltergeist.

Give me light. Give me electricity. Before I start stripping off... hehe.

Comments

Vengelyne said…
Now where's the fun in stripping when there's no proof to document it and shared out amongst your friends here? ;)
nyonyapenang said…
light some candles and burn some incense and enjoyyyyyy....your blogging in the dark. :)
KopiSoh said…
Light one candle/incense, strip go take long bath or shower, then relax, listen to music on iPod.
Janvier said…
Given the time - it's best to just take a nice cold shower to chill off and then off to bed. That's what we do. When the power comes back online, the room lights may or may not wake us up :s
MrBunnyBan said…
Strip off and take photos! :P (chicken blood pentagrams completely optional)
famil said…
WHy need to strip? :p

Somemore u live with your mum...
Ganymede said…
Oooo in the dark. There are many things you can do in the dark. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho