Pseudo Haircut


IMG_8208
Swiped from yitweng.
Since my last trim since before CNY, I had grown quite a crop of 'grass' on my head. The heat and my hair constantly in my eyes (I don't flip my hair for no reason, like *some* people think) was already driving me nuts so I quickly headed over to my regular stylist, KK for a trim. I took the 11am slot and I was so early that I was the first customer of the day. My appointment finished in record time, just shy of half an hour. Back to my point. KK took a look at the unruly mop of hair on my head and declared that I should go for a longer style since I already had the length. He said cutting me short for the past year is already getting boring. I concurred. Therefore, he just thinned the hair at the top and sides and left the fringes. As a result, the hair is still in my eyes and people stare at me in disbelief after I tell them that I had a haircut.

The next day after my trim, I brought SK to Eric's stylist, KK as well, but the guy has the prefix Alex. Not so much to check out his skill, but to verify that he's as cute as Eric reports. Heh. Well, the fella came half an hour late. As we walked out due to boredom and annoyance, he walked in. Kinda of guessed it was him. Cute face and smile ala Daniel Lee, complete with blazer over jeans. Heh. SK seemed impressed enough. He was quite chatty, but a bit slow in cutting. As with my own stylist, he came over and fiddled with my hair, though I was just there to observe. I notice that it's some kind of habit that stylists have. They have to fiddle with hair. Or they're just looking for fleas.

*Grope grope grope* "What hair products you use ar?"

"Your hair a bit heavy hor..."

And he asked me the damning question:

"When was your last haircut?"

"Err.... yesterday."

"Oh, ok."

Anyway, he immediately went into sales mode, coaxing me to colour my hair... yadda, yadda, yadda. Maybe later in the year. SK left the shop satisfied with his skill and service, but still, he was tardy, knowing full that he had an appointment. But I guess she forgave him, on the grounds of his cuteness. Heh.

PS: Still never bring my di for haircut... XD

Comments

Ganymede said…
You're gonna do manscaping there?!

I'll do it for you for free la. :P
Little Prince said…
moi also asked to have moi's hair long... cis... and asked to dye it platinum white...
Pluboy2 said…
told u he's cute wat...

not bad also his skills.. senior stylist worr... lol
Jason said…
yalor.. you haven't take me go cut hair..
Melvin Mah said…
seriously...good?? coz I need a haircut as well...
savante said…
Ah, a man and his hairstylist cannot be parted.
Anonymous said…
gua mau tengok lu mia pseudo rumput...eh silap... rambut :P
Anonymous said…
my dear,i admit that he is cute le...very friendly as well..must switch my hair stylist d. hehe...but a bit disappointed that i dont have the chance to has his photo... make sure when i am back for a cut later u will help to take his photo for me ar...
William said…
@Defiant:
Using a rusty blade?

@Daniel:
Platinum blonde? Don't do it!

@PluB:
I never try his "skills" yet le.

@Jase:
Cut already la. Where's the updated pic?

@M5l:
I can't comment le. Hehe. No firsthand experience. Seems good.

@Savante:
Indian barber?

@Jl:
Tak secomel ubimu... hehehe
Anonymous said…
where is the hair salon located at? Btw what's the hair salon name?
William said…
Snips. Sunway Pyramid.
thompsonboy said…
ya allah...haircut....sungguh

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho