Weirdness


Shoes
Swiped from williamnyk.
Famil tagged me ages ago and I brushed it off due to the fact that I don't have quite enough weirdness in my life. Well folks, I've finally dug and dug and found enough to publish. It's quite difficult saying what we do as weird because it has become so intrinsic, so routine. Only an outsider would find it weird. Quite impossible to figure it out by ourselves. Here goes nothing:

1) I count my bath water

Since years ago, I've always bathed using the gayung. No showers for me. No baththubs. As such, I always count the number of scoops I use. There's a pattern to it- (3) -> soap / cleanser / shampoo -> (6) -> scrub -> (8). So water-saving hor?

2) I don't like to splash my pee

If I pee into those tandas duduk, especially in public toilets, I always make sure that my stream of piss does not hit the water directly. Quietness is the key. Don't now why... Don't want to disturb the peace? Don't want to distrub the water for fear that I might wake the Kraken, or Mr Hanky?

3) Spicy stuff makes me hiccup

Do I need to elaborate further?

4) There was a space of 6 years in my life when I did not buy a single pair of shoes

Only recently did I buy a pair of casual suede shoes from Lewre. Cost me RM200, but since my shoe budget has been stagnating for 6 years, why not? My pair of leather shoes have also lasted me this long. I just changed the sole for RM25. But I think I really should get another pair, just in case it dies on me. As for sneakers, Nikalaos has been bugging me to get a pair coz he wants me to go to the gym! Soon, soon.

5) I hiccup after ingesting food that is too spicy

I have no explanation for this. Same thing with my shaking hands.

6) Mee Hoon + Ketchup

I don't know why, but I feel that fried mee hoon goes very well with ketchup. Lots of it.

Encore) I write the number 8 from the bottom up

Sesat. Blame it on my kindy or Std 1 teacher. Hehe.

The end.

I need more weirdness in my life.

Comments

Derek said…
There is actually no encore, since your no 3 and 5 are the same! LOL

Hmm, let's see. I only do one of the six ;P
Jason said…
What so weird with no 2? I do that also.. and no 6, meehoon with ketchup.. that's just singapore mee hoon la! The one where they fry the meehoon in the wok with tomato ketchup! Kor is not weird enough.. :p
William said…
@Derek:
Opps. My editor'll kill me.

@Jase:
Blek!
Unknown said…
no weirdness... now thats weird...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho