Follow the White Rabbit

Slumped over the console. Characters flicker across the screen.

Follow the white rabbit. . . .

Rollercoaster ride. Down the rabbit hole. Red pill. Blue pill. Screw that choice.

KH. Kino. Bus. What?! Walk. Times Square. Siam Square.

Clayton. Bunny. Alex. Frankie. David. Harvey.

Un-ton Aiken. Rabbit. -ander McQueen. Foo. Spade. Norman.

Food. Drink. Rave. Bambi. Laugh. Astig. Petty Cash. Koyok. Curry Chicken. Cam Whore. Split.

Movies. Pain. Aurum Boobs. Neither. Yaoi. UW.

Starbucks. Cher. Kylie. Rant. Cackle. Credit Card. Seed. Bang. Cyber-law.

Up. Leave. Walk. Train. Close. BMW. Bye.

PS: Lemme say "WTF" first. I beat all of you to it. Haha.
PPS: It does the gathering no justice, right?

Comments

lucas said…
It took me like 3 readings before I understood what you were blogging abt. Interesting way of blogging tht days event. Hahahaha.
Derek said…
yeah, WTF?

You only want those who attended to understand?

Even I didn't understand some of them ....

Like Foo. Spade. Norman.

Koyok?

Heh. But I know the last one is all about me! LOL
Alex said…
LOL.... are you into creative writing?
Reminds me of my own minimalistic writing....
savante said…
Nothing like being succinct :P
William said…
@Clay:
3 readings? I expected most to give up after the 1st. Haha.

@Derek:
Too late to "WTF". Hehe. Is it? :D

@Daniel:
Really ar... taste so-so only wor...

@Alex:
Grammar turned off. :D

@R2K:
You like the tattoo?

@Savante:
But then, a picture says a thousand words... :P
MrBunnyBan said…
Koyok??? My, you guys can't let that go...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho