Dome


dome
Swiped from williamnyk.
Back during my early university days, Mel introduced me to the wonders of ice-blended coffee. But before I immersed myself in Coffee Bean and Starbucks, she firstly let me sample Dome. Being the idiot newbie, she gracefully ordered a Twister for me. A latte cup filled with coffee and mile-high whipped cream. I ploughed through half the cup before it finally hit me-- I can't take whip cream in copious amounts. I felt really sick. Mel told me my face practically looked green. I nearly threw up there and then. Luckily after a few cups of ice water, the feeling passed. I left the unfinished amount untouched. Since that fateful day, 6 years ago, I have not spent a single cent at Dome. However, I tried my luck my today. Apparently, they had revamped their menu and introduced some Espreski's. At $14.95++ a hit, it's definitely the more expensive ice-blended on the block, but the price is quite justified. I ordered the Caramel Nut Crunch and I saw the following being dumped into the blender:

1) 4 chunks of nutty chocolate
2) 3-4 scoops of ice cream
3) Fresh milk
4) 50ml of coffee

Not bad, huh? But sad to say, it tastes quite the same as an Ice-Blended or Frappucino. Oh well, don't say I didn't give it a second chance.

Comments

daniel henry said…
that place is so doom... lol.
their menu is yucks lo...
plus hor... getting more and more ex...
especially after the renovation...
dang dang dang!
MrBunnyBan said…
Expensive designer coffee. Hrm. I'd rather have pure chocolate ice-cream, any day.
savante said…
tak boleh ambik cream. Aiyah. How to be gay man then!
William said…
@DanielH:
Yaloh, expensive. Too posh.

@Defiant:
Oi, didn't pay.

@Ban:
Bunny eating ice-cream. Once hop, the scoop of ice-cream will go "plop"!

@Savante:
Gay-Cream?! The barrista must really hate you if he jizzes into your ice-blended. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho