Auld Lang Syne

How quickly the year breezes by. Everytime I sit down at Coffee Bean with Mel, we reminisce about our university hey days and lament how swiftly it all went by. Every year we make some kind of resolution and most of the times we brush them off, only to carry them forward or completely forget about it. This time round, I'm proud to say that I've at least accomplished some things:

1) I actually learnt how to swim. Not very well. But good enough la.
2) Got a promotion at work (not exactly planned, but I'm very grateful)

The following are the things I hope to achieve:

1) Get my wisdom tooth extracted (sakiiiit...)
2) Learn to ride a bicycle? (laugh, laugh)

Simple enough? I'm the world's greatest procrastinator.....

PS: SK can attest to the fact that I took 1 year to actually buy my digital camera. 6 years to decide on a pair of shoes. As Niel so eloquently put, "in the name of Tom Ford and Kark Lagerfeld..."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Knowing you for about 10 years d lor...hmm...and too well....

" 1) Get my wisdom tooth extracted (sakiiiit...)
2) Learn to ride a bicycle? (laugh, laugh)"

1) Bwahahaha...You joke again ar???! wisdom teeth la,not tooth. so many..and prepare to jadi "zhu tou peng" . How many years back that u been telling ar? Now, the teeth "bermastautin" there already. hmmm....At least 4-5 yrs back le! Even JM and I wanna subsidise oso tak pergi. NOW?? Wait and see another year la.

2) Good. First must get a bicycle first. Free lessons from me la... Be prepared to jatuh, but once jatuh baru can learn.. :)

Another year ahead...

Special memories of all the yesterdays.

A bright today with much to be thankful for.

A path that leads to beautiful tomorrows.

Dreams that do their best to come true.

Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you...my dear.
Little Prince said…
hahaha you don't know how to cycle... LOL
so cutes!

mmm wisdom tooth... extract? must wan meh? i mean they hurt now already huh? crap... i don't want!!!
MrBunnyBan said…
Aiyoyo... dunno how to cycle??? So saaad.

(sorry, couldn't resist. :P )
lucas said…
I'm glad to hear that you manage to achieve some of your goals and as for learning to ride a bicycle, do you need a 3rd wheel? I think I might still have tht somewhere at home. :P

Anyway, wish you all the best for 2007 and may this year be filled with more adventures and achievements. Cheers
Shake Trees said…
dun go ride on highway dude. y u wana ride a bicycle ah? ride a super bike ma. dat will be hot n sexy. kekeke...
William said…
@SK:
Give me the benefit of the doubt, ok? Haha.

@Daniel:
My wisdom teeth are growing horizontally. Scary.

@Ban:
After my bicycle broke into half when I was 6, I never got around to learning.

@Clayton:
3rd wheel has another meaning. Hehe.

@Cybertron:
Highway?! Perhaps at LDP during the morning rush hour. Aiyoh, normal motor I also no energy to angkat.
lucas said…
When I said third wheel...i meant he small wheels tht u attached with the back wheels and I didnt mean by the other thrid wheel..errr....whts another meaning for a third wheel anyway? :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho