Social Dance


Social Dancing
Swiped from benswing.
Social Dance

Meeting up with old friends.

A friend contacted me out of the blue to arrange a little get together. She went missing for a couple of years, didn't keep contact and suddenly wanted to meet up. Let's say it altogether now.....

INSURANCE

MLM

Anyway, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and even roped in a few others from my old clique. A record 6 persons OK-ed the time and venue. Such a logistic miracle. However, one friend said she couldn't make it. I was gonna be a bastard and suggested we dump her. What's one person in the big picture?! So difficult to get people together and they blew it all... The rescheduled date was a failure. Everyone couldn't make it. Mel put it best, don't bother.

Meeting up with new friends.

Some possibilites to really meet strangers. Digitized personas and real life are two very different things. Oh well...

The semblance of a decent social life is eluding me yet again.

Comments

daniel henry said…
i hate friends like that loh...
a friend wanted me to join LB... was so so so pissed with the way he handled it... just expect me to sign the paper without reading it... teruks to the max!
Shake Trees said…
next time save ur time for those stuffs. time is precious.
Vengelyne said…
So I told this coursemate of mine right after graduating from uni that if he wanted to be my friend, try not to sell me anything. =P That was because I found out from another friend he was selling insurance.

We still haven't cleared the possibility that either one of us could be a psycho or an nymphomaniac, eh?

And I still think you've more social life than me. Mine every Saturday and Sunday duduk kat rumah mereput.
nyonyapenang said…
well, whether cyberpals match their real persona, go find out la.

merry christmas & happy new year
William said…
@DHenry:
Lamp Berger?! Those vultures!
"You satisfied with your job meh? RM5000, spend one day in MV also finish la".

@Cybertron:
Very.

@Venge:
If he was selling himself? I'll most probably run into you at some coffee joint. Me? Social life? Haha.

@NynonyaP:
Tahulah you just took the plunge. Haha.
just me said…
This makes you appreciate so much more friends who make time for you huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho