Kozee


hotchockozee
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
Here's a picture of the hot chocolate served at Kozee, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. It looks as though you can eat the cup and saucer, right? If you didn't notice, the name of the restaurant is a play of the word "Cosy". Soooo very clever. Heh. FYI, the food is a mixture of oriental and western offerings. It's not exceptional and I must mention that the sodium content is a tad high, but it does have a Yin-Yang fried rice that is quite unique. One side red sauce, one side white. I also tried their beef and egg sandwich. It's no O' Brien's and not quite Subway. So-so. If you're a fan of thick toast, you can also try their version. The way the condensed milk was "draped" on the peanut butter created a nice marbling effect. I don't quite like peanut butter, so... Coincidently, their french toast is also chock-full of peanut butter, but with the extra fragrance of beaten eggs on the outside. Luckily I had a glass of honey lemon to neutralize the artery-clogging and appetite-chocking effects of the toasts.

Since the food failed to leave an impression, the only thing that made my visit there memorable was the fact that I got to watch a Pussy Cat Dolls music vdeo there. Boy, can those girls move. Macam nak terseliuh pinggang. Prices are very TTDI (the land of the 50 cent chinese tea), if you catch my drift. Go give it a try some time, perhaps you'll like it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wah wah... cozy corner.. and then puching mee jawa... hmmm... sounds like you are becoming a gourmand..anyways,see ya tonite.. hope i dont get lsot somewhere else this time.. hehe.. cant wait to see the final product..
Anonymous said…
well you know? this is exactly what i need. a person introducing me where to eat in KL. cause basically the web ain't helping at all nor there's a 'good food guide' in the newsagent that i can purchase to read about places to go. thanks for your entry.
thompsonboy said…
your waistline can afford all these food?
Anonymous said…
oh i luv chocolate. do they offer fusion cuisines?

from koala express
William said…
@Mel:
If you see me suddenly post "Teluk Gong Seafood", you can have my head.

@Anon:
Wow. Thanks. But it'll be difficult to find good places to eat at my blog-- I complain a lot. Where're you from anyway?

@TBoy:
I'm desperately hanging on to 30. *grin*. I gain weight excruciatingly slow, but I'm guessing my metabolism will slow with age. Too many examples among my cousins.

@Koala:
Fusion? Not really la. Mostly local stuff with a twist.
Anonymous said…
You have to bring me to all these places when I am back .... I miss KL food! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho