Stewed Goodness


stewrice
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
Haven't done food posts in a while. Maybe coz nobody belanja makan. :D

Packed dinner at Seri Petaling the other night at the "Big Fried" stall smack dab in front of Magnum 4D. I must say that their stewed rice is fantastic. At $5.00, you get a generous serving of white rice (duh!), chicken meat, beancurd, okra, eggplant, lettuce, kacang botor, prawns, cuttlefish, chillies and fried pork lard bits. Can't find that combination elsewhere.

Comments

Vengelyne said…
Looks like some 'economic rice' to me. Did I mention that I absolutely hate economic rice? People who only take economic rice will never be my lunch mates. =P Yeah, I'm a bitch like that when it comes to food.
William said…
@Alex:
Dig in.

@Venge:
No, it's not economy rice. It's prepared on the spot. I know people who eat economy rice that is as as high as a mole hill. Sashimi or Foei Gras for lunch today?
Jaded Jeremy said…
So you gotta do food post on every food I belanja ar ;-)
William said…
Premium Jap food perhaps?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho