Speed Limit


Speed Limit
Originally uploaded by kegger.
Typical rush hour mornings-- After braving the bloody traffic at Old Klang Road, I got onto Federal Highway and subsequently up the Kerinci Link ramp. If you've used the highway before, I'm sure you now that it has a speed detector coupled with an information. It's supposed to tell you how fast you're going and if you're over the limit, it'll add a friendly little reminder for you to slow down. Well, just the other day, one car in front of me clocked a shocking 300 km/j! If it wasn't a malfunction, I'd swear the guy would have flown off the ramp already.

I for one don't think that the electronic board actually deters the motorists from speeding. Perhaps if they tweaked the message a bit:

70 km/j. Your reg # has been recorded. We have your ass.

Comments

Vengelyne said…
When I first used the Kerinchi Link in year 2002, I thought the speed detector was very accurate. Until a few days ago; I was clearly driving at 80+km/h and yet it showed 65km/h and told me to slow down...
ikanbilis said…
lol. my mum rdrives Waja 1.8 limited edition and when you press the accelerator, the car just zoooooooooooom! and the next day , well, love letters from the trafic department. *giggles*
William said…
@Venge:
2002. It HAS been that long. 60 is a little to slow. Hehe.

@IkanB:
You speak as though your mum collects summons as a hobby. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho