Perv?


Urinal Fun in Thailand
Originally uploaded by sloganmaker.
Maybe I was imagining things, but I think I was given an indecent proposal at the Plaza OUG toilet the other day. I walked in and headed towards the urinals. Nobody else was around, except for an Indian guy in his 30s doing his business at the urinals. He was looking to his side. I didn't find it unusual as it was the general direction of the entrace and the sinks. While I was peeing one urinal away, I heard him say something:

Ah chai, ......(unclear).... 2 ringgit? Ah chai...

At first I thought he was asking for the time, but that's just weird. I distinctly remember hearing 2 ringgit. I decided not to acknowledge the guy. Just finished up, washed my hands and walked out like I didn't hear a thing. Gross. If you read the papers, sexual predators normally try to purchase their underaged victims' silence with sums like $1. Come on, kids aren't so dumb.

PS: What do you think? Was he asking for money? But while peeing?!

Comments

Vengelyne said…
HAHAHAHAHAH! OMG! That's so farnee...

Btw, how do you know sexual predators approach kids with RM1? I don't see papers writing the amount... so it's either you've been the victim or the predator. C'mon out with it. Which is it? =P

Maybe the dude was just talking to paranormal beings. It still is the 7th month of the lunar calendar, you know...

Maybe he was asking if the 4D he got he should buy RM2 or more?
Anonymous said…
Sometimes those sexual predators didnt even give the kids money le... but with sweets or toys... 2 ringgit tu untuk bohsia kat Kemaman le :P ... The Indian man must have thought that he can "touch" you for 10 mins with just RM 2 ! Pity boy ....haha ;P
Anonymous said…
beter to be paranoid and safe and then to be non-chalance and have something happen to you..
William said…
@Alex:
If it wasn't funny, it would have been a sob story. Heh.

@Venge:
FYI, I have a near-photograpic memory when it comes to pervy news and trivia. So, trust me on the $1.00 bit. :P

As for being a predator, I find it insulting to offer RM1.00 to any potential victim. As for being a victim, I'm not *THAT* cheap. Heh.

The ghost angle is kinda good, but the 4D one is a bit far-fetched. I didn't hear him mention any number. Don't tell me he had it written on his dick!

@SK:
Perv: Come here, uncle give ice cream.

Kid: Hah? Not Haagen Daz. Don't want!

@Mel:
Am I one to flirt with pervy guys in the toilet? Haha. Don't worry. Alarm bells were ringing.
Zemien said…
Congrats on your 1000th hit. I no longer remember how I felt when *I* hit that milestone. :P

"sexual predators normally try to purchase their underaged victims' silence with sums like $1."

So are you implying you look underaged? ;)

Must be the hair.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho