Gnome Around the World II


GnomeInCorinth
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
In conjuction with the 1000+ hit on my blog:

Gnome is back! Never staying at one place for too long, Gnome split from Barcelona and is now in Greece. An ancient place that brought us the Olympics, democracy and uh....... "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" (?). Today's photo is of ancient Corinth, the facade of the lower fountain of the Agora. The significance of the place is unknown to me. If you're curious enough, Google it.

PS: My hit count reachad 1k thanks to a visitor from KL who actually visited most of my past entries. Thanks!

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
I'll beat that visitor! I'm reading ALL your past entries ;-)
William said…
I should continue my Gnome posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho