Comments


match 2
Originally uploaded by PocketAces Certified.
So far, I have gotten mixed remarks regarding my new hair colour. It's no Ernst & Young white paper, but here are the results in a no less attractive format:

POSITIVE:

1) Close friends seem cool with it.

2) My R&D Manager found it refreshing and he said it made me look more alert.

3) One colleague remarked that with my tanned face (thanks to the swimming), I now look like a beach boy.

NEGATIVE:

1) My project manager compared me to "Che-Sun" aka Golden-Haired Lion King from Louis Cha's famous novel.

2) One colleague started a dare that she would dye her hair white, if someone else would do a green. I was tempted to start a fund just to see it through.

3) One colleague remarked that with my tanned face (thanks to the swimming), I now look burnt.

I'm not pissed with the comments or whatever, as Mel said, some people just don't know how to give a complimenent or just lack the tact to shut up if they have nothing nice to say. But then, be honest, but don't la so brutally honest. Hehe. Anyways, I'm glad I was more adventerous and let my stylist to amp it up a notch.

Comments

William said…
Imagination, guys, imagination. Perhaps I'll throw something together.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho