See you in the Water IV


Fishie
Originally uploaded by grandylion.
Progress is slow at the pool. My fourth post. My fourth lesson. And yes, you've guessed it, my fourth instructor. Jordan this time. Seeing my lack of progress, Jordan has advised me to revisit fundamentals. Just focus on the hand portion and getting maximum air intake. It seems that I'm not opening my mouth big enough. Thus, I kinda sink like a rock, midstroke. So, his advice:

Open your mouth wide!

Just for Vengelyne and Zemien's amusement, I'll venture to say that it sounds like some kind of fellatio lesson. I'm still not getting it right. At the end of the hour, my arms and legs were dead tired. Couldn't get a decent thrust in the water. Stiff as a board the next morning. Is it me or was there just too many double entendres in the last couple of sentences?. I've also noticed that I'm beginning to develop an unsightly tan line. Noticed that my legs were like boiled lobster tails when I came up to shower. Yikes.

However, I still found the energy to meet up some colleagues for dinner. They promised me dinner at eight, and they came late. Grrr. I was famished after the swim, I couldn't bitten someone's head off. Had a nice dinner. Hopped from LFF, OUG to Ah Loy, OUG (only to find that their famous dumplings had sold out and the tong sui pots were empty). While on our way to another stop, we shocked a few patrons there with a little late night drama:

(Walking to my car with another male colleague, while female colleagues drive slowly by winding down the window)
Female Colleagues: Leng cai! How much?
Me: Why cheap! Only RM50.
Female Colleagues: How come so low one the price?!
Female Colleagues: Charity mah.
(Couple hastens from the badly-lit road to the shop)

After that little role-playing session, we ended up at Coffee Bean instead. One amazing revelation there-- I *NOW* know why the peppermint ice-blended is buy one, free one. Try at your own risk.

PS: Venge, OUG no SB. No choice. :P

Comments

Vengelyne said…
HA? RM50 cheap? That's costly considering you are still taking fellatio lessons! ROFL!

I was at CB yesterday. Didn't know what to order so I got green tea (served in a pot) from Jamaica!!! I thought green tea was Jap? Jamaican? Anyways, not much taste in that tea...

I'm at SB Mont Kiara now. =P Crazy, eh? Been here since 3 am and I've killed 12 mosquito so far... Had a hot latte earlier and now I'm enjoying the chocolate cream chip frap... Mmmmm....
Zemien said…
Fellatio: Open mouth and go down while looking down.

Swimming: Open mouth and go down while looking STRAIGHT.

Obviously you got them mixed up. I think the problem is the different instructors every lesson. No consistency in teaching style and no progress tracking.
William said…
@Venge:

Fellation lessons adds no value for my female clientele. Cunnilingus lessons are more suitable. :P

Jamaican Green Tea?! You're trying to order everything on the menu, aren't you?

Up to the wee hours of the morning?! Man! Sleep is VERY important to me. I'd be very cranky without it. According to my best friend's definition, you'd be a kupu-kupu malam.

@Zemien:
Wow. Nice comparison. But the guy told me to keep my head down?! Yeah, I think that's a problem too.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho