Keratin Basil


Keratin Basil
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
My colleagues and I had lunch at Bangkok Expresso the other day. From the same chain as Amarin. Pricey stuff and the service was so-so. But the Hot Basil Chicken Rice that my colleague ate took the cake.

Just look hard enough in the photo and you can see the hair in the midst of the hot basil leaves (they look like tea leaves here). Even more shocking is my colleagues response to it.

No need to replace la. They'll most probably just remove the hair and give me the same thing.

Is service *that* bad that we won't even bother?

Comments

That is horrible : (

You would think that expensive food would include good everything...
William said…
You know what? My colleague finished the whole plate. The tastiest food is found at the nastiest roadside hawkers, but I wasn't exactly expecting it at a half decent eatery.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho