Hurtling


IMG_1481
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
Some extra posts today since I'm completely cut off from the internet on weekends.

Just some updates about work. I've given a very good opportunity to try something new. Many new things actually. I know there's a stick, but the carrot is still quite vague. I know this sounds cryptic, as Zemien likes to say, but it is a mystery to me as well. I'm just playing along hoping that it'll pay off. However, it does entail some major role change on my part. Kinda like being thrown in the deep end of the pool after spending so long in the kiddy pool.

Sink or swim?
(Literally, I can't swim. :P. Been thinking of getting lessons for ages)

Perhaps I've been in my comfort zone for too long. I can't help but think I've been put up to the altar.

We'll see, we'll see.

Comments

Zemien said…
Well, I couldn't swim too until early last year. Go ahead - it's a rewarding experience, and there's no shame in it.

(There's only shame if you nearly drown and everyone stops swimming and literally looks at you for 10 minutes while the less-than-flattering lifeguard does CPR on you)
William said…
If ever the day I would need a lifeguard, touch wood, I wouldn't care if he/she is less-than-flattering. ehehe.
Jaded Jeremy said…
You didn't know how to swim? I couldn't tell.

"Perhaps I've been in my comfort zone for too long." Dejavu? ;-)
William said…
It's a whole new "comfort zone" now!

Yup, I took lessons.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho