Father's Day

Fugly HandbagCleaned the cooker head today. Such an exotic way to start a post, huh? Nothing much happened today. Sunset mass. A quick nip over to Ikano and The Curve. Just to have a look at some furniture at Harvey Norman and visit the new MJ. Saw the ugliest handbag there.

Quite quiet for Father's Day. I haven't celebrated that for 9 years now. Polishing my shoe yesterday reminded me that my late dad taught me how to do it.... Back to Mutiara Damansara. Most restaurants were empty. One table of diners at Royale Bintang was serenaded by a two violins and a cello. Too bad I couldn't get a pic. Another girl at The Curve bazaar area caught my eye. She was eating a chicken wing, but she was so intently staring at a couple that she forget about the wing in her mouth and jest let it hand there like the number '7'. Hilarious! Oh yeah, can anyone tell me what's at Cineleisure? Is it up and running?

CineleisureFinally supper at Old Klang Road. Had a fantastic Bak Kut Teh with lean meat, tail, bones, brisquette, intestine, fatty meat and shrooms. Plus a bowl of kidneys cooked in wine. I can just imagine the cholesterol...

Comments

Kl Shopaholique said…
the only thing running there now, is the cinema [cathay]. 10 screens. heard dat there will be an in-door theme park

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho