Vortex Visit

Down the Chute

Suddenly Singapore. That's the only way I can describe my day (work) trip to Singapore. Management suddenly wanted someone to standby in case there were questions about our cloud architecture. At T1 arrival hall, I had the opportunity to take a quick look at Jewel, and it's famous Rain Vortex, the artificial giant toilet in perpetual flush. Hehe.

IMG_20190905_103013

We arrived in the city a little before lunch, with enough time the for a quick bite. I chose the lei cha at Lau Pa Sat (forgot to bring my Kopitiam card). Unfortunately, the kopi quality had sunk very low.

LeiCha

The presentation was at an office building nearby. Very modern with a cafe-like eating area for their staff. The whole meeting went without a hitch, and I didn't even really need to open my mouth. Money well-spent. With no work engagements left, I left for the airport really early to meet Tater. He looked great and refreshed. He treated me to a vanilla fig latte and a banana chocolate cake at Starbucks. It was great catching up with him, although it was just for a short while before my flight.

Vanilla Fig Latte

Banana Chocolate Cake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho