Easter 2019

Shelf

Babysitting duty continued on Saturday. Fed the kids a big breakfast of nasi lemak and mango sticky rice. Later at noon sent Big Monster to his Saturday class at Sri Petaling. Normally we would loiter at a cafe for one and a half hours. Went to 5.1 Coffee Gallery, a cafe on the second floor, with a wood theme. Interesting choice of design, but horribly uncomfortable furniture.

Bacon Shashuka

Little Monster promised me that he would do a few pages of his mathematics workbook, but changed his mind. When my order of Bacon Shashuka came, his eyes brightened. Managed to bribe him with food in exchange for one and half pages of mathematics. Wouldn't do a page more.

Easter Vigil II

In the evening, we left the kids with an alternate babysitter (my sister's friend) and we headed off to church for Easter Vigil Mass. Due to Hospitality Ministry duty, I didn't witness the lighting of the Paschal Candle outside the church. Spent three hours on my feet manning the doors. This year, KH made a surprise appearance at church, but only at the end. Still, I appreciate his effort. Every year our friend Ali would ask, "When's KH attending RCIA and getting baptized during Easter Vigil?".

Easter Vigil I

Baptism

He joined mum and I for supper at Lotus, Aman Suria. Many of the tables were occupied by parishioners who had just attended mass earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho