Night of Nabes

Chinese Cabbage Nabe

Due to some scheduling conflicts, mum and I attended sunset mass on Saturday instead of Sunday morning mass. Right after that, we went to Publika to have dinner with KH. Not easy to meet him, so had to make the extra effort when our schedules aligned. Had a couple of nabes at Tsubohachi Izakaya. Took me ages to find the restaurant as it was actually facing the main road. Soup base wasn't bad, but I don't think it's a place I will purposely revisit.

Pastry II

Pastry I

Did some walking around in Publika and managed to get some bargain pastries from Maison Des Pains. Then we went off to BIG for some grocery shopping, and finally coffee at 'Spetta. Surprisingly cheap and good coffee in an upmarket place.

Cheap Coffee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho