Rimmed Again

Bánh mì

Nowadays, dates with KH happen out of the blue. If he schedule opens up, I would get to see him. Our mid-June date (OMG a 5-month backlog!) was pretty complete. Grabbed a bite to eat at Mimi Nguyen. Finally tried their bánh mì, got some grilled pork ribs, and a stuffed bitter gourd soup.

That was followed by "Pacific Rim: Uprising" at IOI City Mall. Not bad for a sequel I guess. Bigger, badder Kaiju. More angsty Jaeger pilots.

When it was time to talk, we usually would stop for teh tarik. Safreen is a convenient because its on the way back to my place. Although its necessary to get things off my chest, its really not an easy task for me. Takes me some time to open up. But I think KH is quite an expert at coaxing me, and he has definitely picked up a lot of people skills while learning to excel in the Nu Skin business.

Teh Tarik

Comments

Arvind R.K said…
saw the title and quickly clicked, but once read, ceh, potong stim, bwhahahahaha
William said…
@ARK:
Haha, disengajakan. Jangan marah, ya?
Derek said…
I also need to open up more to you
William said…
@Derek:
Hiding what?

@TBoy:
LOL. Ask Derek about rimming.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho