Spiderman x Guitar

Curry Noodles

Mum and I returned to the OUG morning market after a short 'holiday'. My fave noodle stall was really on a holiday, so I had curry noodles instead. So thick and satisfying. What was left in the bowl was like chili paste! Also got my Teochew Kuih fix. Mum got her hair done, and great timing too because Cutiepie invited us to a party that evening.

P'ng Kuih

It was her darling daughter's birthday. A small affair with a couple of friends and family. Sis and the kids were also invited. Food was catered from a contact on a FB mummies group, a place where entrepreneurial housewives can make an extra buck advertising their services. Big Monster loved the Indian food so much that he had three servings. The birthday girl was kinda moody that night, but she lit up when the time came to cut her cake. Never in my life had I seen a Spiderman guitar cake. Definitely something that everyone needs to see at least once in their life.

Spiderman Guitar Cake

Comments

Derek said…
Interesting idea of spiderman guitar. What's next?
William said…
@Derek:
We will find out next year!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho